IGNORED

Bristol City v Plymouth Argyle in the Carabao Cup Match Day Thread

MC RISK77

36 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Any more of our youngsters going to be written off tonight?  O'Dowda and Walsh so far....

Surely OTIB can build on that! 

As I said earlier, you wrote off the whole team tonight, not just the youngsters....and why is it relevant that their keeper is ‘ex gas’ as you replied to a post about him earlier regarding the possibility of us looking at him?!

41 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

???? oh dear , are you for real. He’s hardly had a pre season and is way off the pace fitness wise . Embarrassing shout tbf . 

Why the twatish smiley faces...go on then tell me a game In nearly two years where he has taken the game by the scruff of the neck and bend the stand out player?

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

As I said earlier, you wrote off the whole team tonight, not just the youngsters....and why is it relevant that their keeper is ‘ex gas’ as you replied to a post about him earlier regarding the possibility of us looking at him?!

I can't make a prediction?  

Someone else mentioned he was ex Gas as well.  Going to pull them up as well? 

1 minute ago, Loco Rojo said:

A loss tonight could work out to be a blessing. Our cup run contributed to our poor second half league campaign last season, so going out tonight means we'll so walk this league......right?....right? ;)

No our shit January window was the sole reason for our poor second half of the season

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Wonder how long it will be before Little Lee hangs someone out to dry again?

Can't be to far away from the "I need players I can trust " interview 

Well it is always someone else's fault

10 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Read the quote i quoted you dumbo. Flint. Saturday. Red card. 3 pens. 

Fool. 

Well said and  that's class- fool and dumbo I am then.

At least I have stuck up for you in the past :

Posters on here said you didn't know  eff all about football and I assured them you did.

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I can't make a prediction?  

Someone else mentioned he was ex Gas as well.  Going to pull them up as well? 

Of course you can make a prediction, but posting ‘we are going to lose’ is not supporting anyone, certainly not our youngsters, yet you then call out others who are criticising young players....and, as per my question, why is it relevant that their keeper is ex-gas? Is that enough for you to write him off? Terry Cooper was ex gas when he came to us as our manager, and he worked miracles and is my fave City manager ever, never gave his ‘ex gas’ status a thought for a second...

Archived