IGNORED

Bristol City v Plymouth Argyle in the Carabao Cup Match Day Thread

MC RISK77

2 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

A loss tonight could work out to be a blessing. Our cup run contributed to our poor second half league campaign last season, so going out tonight means we'll so walk this league......right?....right? ;)

just a bit of gelling and fine tuning and we are there..... up that famous creek

5 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

are we in Europe yet? .. oh, hang on, sorry, one for the "Brexit" debate...

LJ will get as many windows as he wants. Hes fireproof anyway but even if he was treated like any other manager we are onnly 3 games in and hes giving fringe players a chance tonight.

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Of course you can make a prediction, but posting ‘we are going to lose’ is not supporting anyone, certainly not our youngsters, yet you then call out others who are criticising young players....and, as per my question, why is it relevant that their keeper is ex-gas? Is that enough for you to write him off? Terry Cooper was ex gas when he came to us as our manager, and he worked miracles and is my fave City manager ever, never gave his ‘ex gas’ status a thought for a second...

wasnt writing him off.   I was commenting that he used to play for Rovers thats all.  

You having a bad evening mate?  

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Not bothered about tonight. However, a win soon would be useful for the lads confidence.

Two tough games coming up..

Pretty much this.

22 shots for nil is poor, and would have been nice to see some of the players really step up.

LJ is prone to ‘runs’, not a panic just yet, but some warning signs.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

List of players pushing for first team place ?

:whistle2:

you need to look deeper mate our squad has depth.........alledgedly

Archived