IGNORED

City. A class act (at times) !

The chief

Morning all. 

New poster ere. Just wanted to say that whilst we all have understandable gripes with our club, there are times when they make you proud.....

Did the birthday party package for my kids and the club looked after them amazingly and showed what a really classy club we are . Players stopped for photos, club staff are quality and fans were great even with a bunch of 11 year old girls waving flags blocking peoples views n that! 

My 2girls love it and started going regularly last year, but all the kids were buzzing. I reckon there’s a few new fans gained last night, or at least some young uns have caught the city bug rather than following some prem league team 100’s of miles away from their city. 

I know it is mostly about what goes on, on the pitch and Bristol sport can be a shambles with the fans at times (season ticket debacle etc) but the club is a class act when they get it right . 

Defo need some more quality in central defence and up front mind. That Plymouth forward bulllied us a bit at times even with f all service , showing Matty how to hold it up and we lack composure up top (until wieman came on)

here’s hoping for a great season. Well, more hope than expectation 

coyr

Archived