IGNORED

Danny Cipriani

phantom

• Admin

No sooner is one sportsman out of the headlines another takes his place! 

England rugby international Danny Cipriani has been charged with common assault after an incident at a Jersey nightclub.

The Gloucester star was arrested in early hours of Wednesday on Mulcaster Street in St Helier.

Police said he has been charged with common assault, larceny, assault on police, resisting arrest and being disorderly on licensed premises.

The 30-year-old has been remanded in custody until a hearing on Thursday.

Gloucester Rugby Club said they were "aware of the incident" and will make a further announcement in due course.

Not guilty all day long obviously, don't even waste money bringing this to court.

In fact I have written to his legal team with a Grimm fairytale that he can use in his defence, as long as I can claim royalties.

He stepped in to defend 2 aliens from the planet Zarg who were being offended by Jim Bergerac and the ghost of Charlie Hungerford after Diamante Lil had refused to serve them with anymore Romulan ale because they started imitating 2 gay men who were also in the bar, the 2 gay have since disappeared, he was later found to be looking up to the skies and talking to the lord our father Tom Cruise.

What's not to believe?

22 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

As opposed to the shocking scenes perpetrated by thugs and animals that shame our country if they were carried out by football fans?

Bring back the birch I say (not for rugger fans obviously, that`s just high jinks)

They would probably enjoy it, having been thrashed by their fags at Repton and Uppingham.

It seems a different world to the one us mere mortals inhabit. Doesn't matter what they do they can always be accommodated back into club and national teams. Bit like Ben Stokes being fast tracked back into the cricket team. Wouldn't you be really pissed off if you were the man of the match from the first test and were asked to step aside for Stokes? 

Archived