IGNORED

Lee Johnson - Time To Go

Londoner

I don’t actually think Lee Johnson needs to go.

What needs to happen is people need to realise the model here is not related to promotion to the premier. It’s a rigged game and you either join in or you don’t go up.

i admire what Lansdown is trying to achieve, but it isn’t premier league football.

Make peace with that and the world is a better place.

3 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Sums what up? Replacing an injured player 2-0 down, bringing on a forward to chase the game.

He's dammed either way by most on here, it's been like that that since he got the job 

It's incredibly short sighted and myopic.

The numver you perps need to call is 116 123. 

Frankly I worry about some of the posters on here because they can see no positives in literally anything and only exist to neg about the club, the players the management or who ever. It's depressing having to wade through different versions of the same crap thread after thread after thread.

Pisano at left wing back for 70 minutes . Enough said 

Just now, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

That doesn't even make sense they're just words on a page.

Enough said about what?

Football Club loses a game.

It happens 

Honestly really don't understand the toxicity of this place it's abhorrent.

Honestly, really don't understand the misplaced optimism after 4 wins in 25.

3 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

That doesn't even make sense they're just words on a page.

Enough said about what?

Football Club loses a game.

It happens 

Honestly really don't understand the toxicity of this place it's abhorrent.

Not once have I mentioned sacking LJ 

2 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

?? 

Now making no sense. You've posted in an Lj time to go thread with a comment about players and formation being enough said.

Doesnt take a genius to get the inference. 

He’s a tactical genius.  No need to sack him 

21 hours ago, Swede said:

. . . and get us into the Premier League or at least the play offs.

Get behind the Head Coach, he ain't going anywhere.

Probably the most relevant point.

We are who we are and it ain’t changing 

10 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

There's no 'optimism' its a new season. Teams are still settling in

Were 2 points out of 9 at time of writing 

Why people are still going on about last season is ridiculous. But if it gives you solace to wallow and be negative permanently then go for it.

Catastrophising and negative spiralling means people dont see anything but misery. And get stuck there. 

May want to shed that jacket 

You really don't have any ambition at all. 

1 minute ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Ambition for what? death or glory? 

Playing in the same league for another season next year which would be our most successful spell in this league in about umpteen years?

See where the journey goes?

I've no desire for us to go crazy risking the club, fines, transfer embargoes or being stopped getting promoted. Because 'fans' want to chase the dragon and put the club in jeopardy again. It's like people have utterly forgotten we nearly didnt exist and want to go back down that toad for one shot at glory..

Mental 

I'm asking for talent not cash

2 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Ambition for what? death or glory? 

Playing in the same league for another season next year which would be our most successful spell in this league in about umpteen years?

See where the journey goes?

I've no desire for us to go crazy risking the club, fines, transfer embargoes or being stopped getting promoted. Because 'fans' want to chase the dragon and put the club in jeopardy again. It's like people have utterly forgotten we nearly didnt exist and want to go back down that toad for one shot at glory..

Mental 

I do see where you’re coming from and I’d say I’m fairly realistic about where we should be, but when Lansdown and co come out talking about premier league ambition you can’t fault fans for raising their expectations. 

1 minute ago, ReggyRed said:

It’s not really LJs fault. Our recruitment has been shocking, selling all our best players and replacing them with poor/average championship players or not bothering replacing them at all. Mark Ashton is the man who should be under question

Of course it's his fault 

He is just as much to blame as Ashton and the board 

1 minute ago, ReggyRed said:

It’s not really LJs fault. Our recruitment has been shocking, selling all our best players and replacing them with poor/average championship players or not bothering replacing them at all. Mark Ashton is the man who should be under question

Surely it comes to the point you stop questioning certain people in their roles, and start questioning the person employing them?

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Proportionally you can with scouts, coaches and a decent manager.  They cost f 'all compared to poor loan signings like Diony or Kent.

You can. Not many teams do though, obviously for a reason. 

48 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Sums what up? Replacing an injured player 2-0 down, bringing on a forward to chase the game.

He's dammed either way by most on here, it's been like that that since he got the job 

Frankly I worry about some of the posters on here because they can see no positives in literally anything and only exist to neg about the club, the players the management or who ever. It's depressing having to wade through different versions of the same crap thread after thread after thread.

Isn't 4 wins in 32 games depressing enough for you,  or do you want it to continue to relegation to League One,  because unless something is changed within the club,  then that will be the result this season.

57 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

We’re you there today ?

Our recruitment under Ashton and LJ has been utter cack.

Our squad as lacking depth, despite having more players, than it was under Cotts.

The fact Matty Taylor is our saviour from the bench after his amazing performance against Plymouth.

There is no logic behind that whatsoever. None. 3 in 35 for **** sake.

1 hour ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

...I notice you couldn't find any positives 

I recall that Lansdown was prepared to.go down, in an attempt to get better? We do not pay sufficiently to attract the cream of this division. It is what it is. Somebody said to me SL was more interested in Rugby success, perhaps we need to think, Is Lansdowns money all that's keeping the detractors from turning on him?

23 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Of course it's his fault 

He is just as much to blame as Ashton and the board 

Just because LJ has Ashton above him allowing him to focus more on coaching doesnt mean he has to.

I doubt any other manager in the league doesnt get a say in players they sign. So LJ must get input.

Archived