IGNORED

Lee Johnson - Time To Go

Londoner

Just now, grifty said:

This forum is so bi-polar.

If we win, LJ should stay forever, everyone who wants him out is wrong, Kelly is worth £20m+, We were right to sell all the players.

If we lose, LJ should leave, everyone who wants him in is wrong, why are we playing youth we need experience, why did we sell everyone and replace them with average players.

Can't we all just find a middle point and be happy?

and how would that be fun?

3 minutes ago, grifty said:

If we win, LJ should stay forever, everyone who wants him out is wrong, Kelly is worth £20m+, We were right to sell all the players.

If we lose, LJ should leave, everyone who wants him in is wrong, why are we playing youth we need experience, why did we sell everyone and replace them with average players.

So true.. as much as the doom and gloom merchants make me cringe after a loss, the hysteria brigade after a win equally make me shudder. As you said a middle point would be nice !

4 minutes ago, bris red said:

So true.. as much as the doom and gloom merchants make me cringe after a loss, the hysteria brigade after a win equally make me shudder. As you said a middle point would be nice !

Amazing how the tone changes within 7 days on here!

QPR were poor on Tuesday but an away win and a good team performance at Swansea puts many doom mongers back in their box for a few weeks

11 minutes ago, grifty said:

Tbh I think most posters probably are in the middle somewhere. However, as in all walks of life, it's those with the strongest opinions (either positive or negative) who tend to shout loudest and most often and therefore take over. 

5 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Sometimes it's just great to dust off an old thread and have a jolly good debate.

I'll start. Does anyone possibly agree with me that starting a thread about sacking the Manager after 3 games in August, having sold the best players and bought in players to a new team, club and system is somewhat premature??

you should save your post and re-post it same time next season as our best will be gone again by then imo;

I hope your hopes last longer than last season and the season before, we have a nasty habit of falling off our high horse

So round and round we go for me, but we will see.

1 minute ago, Bri Stool City said:

you should save your post and re-post it same time next season as our best will be gone again by then imo;

I hope your hopes last longer than last season and the season before, we have a nasty habit of falling off our high horse

So round and round we go for me, but we will see.

The difference between you and me is that I never get carried away with a win or even a sequence of wins because I've supported BCFC for too long.I do get annoyed with unpleasant attacks on a Manager that is doing ok under the circumstances.

You have posted a lot of negative verging on unnecessary comments about LJ so far this season so I guess this "unexpected" resurgence has blind sided you.

Meanwhile I'm going to enjoy myself immensely. 

Now where's that @KeepUpLino  and @Londonergone when I most need them.......

8 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

The difference between you and me is that I never get carried away with a win or even a sequence of wins because I've supported BCFC for too long.I do get annoyed with unpleasant attacks on a Manager that is doing ok under the circumstances.

You have posted a lot of negative verging on unnecessary comments about LJ so far this season so I guess this "unexpected" resurgence has blind sided you.

8 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I’m here ... Drinking a large Vodka in Gozo and made all the better by the last 2 fantastic results, if LJ can push on from here he’s got my full support, let’s hope he can get?

I tend to sit I suppose more on the 'happy clappy' side of the line,  but in fairness I think the doom and gloom was more a reflection of our form during 2018 as a whole, and then losing the spine of the team.

Should not get to carried away by any result in isolation. Give it ten games and then see. Would be a boring place if we all agreed.

Every week in this league there are upsets and shocks which makes it such a fantastic league. Literally anyone can beat anyone So forums are always going to have debate on who should stay and go . I’ll be more then happy to stay 6,to 10 and maybe push for the playoffs in may . But still a very long way to go yet , it’s going to be a roller coaster ride........

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

The difference between you and me is that I never get carried away with a win or even a sequence of wins because I've supported BCFC for too long.I do get annoyed with unpleasant attacks on a Manager that is doing ok under the circumstances. how long is too long and was he doing ok at the end of last season, middle of the one before? or do you mean he`s ok so far..... this season.

You have posted a lot of negative verging on unnecessary comments about LJ so far this season so I guess this "unexpected" resurgence has blind sided you. Not at all, we could win the next 5 then lose the following 10, after 50yrs I do know anything could happen. Seen plenty of games where LJ`s been the boss you must yourself have been baffled by some of his choices in first 11 selections and some of his loan/transfer targets. Comments are just opinions rightly or wrongly mine as I feel.

Meanwhile I'm going to enjoy myself immensely. me too.... where`s the brandy.

You seem like a not too unpleasant poster who doesn`t hurl verbal abuse at others who are merely posting there thoughts. C.T.I.D :city:

1 hour ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Judge after 10 games is what a lot of sensible people have been saying so just as we shouldn’t call for LJ’s head after one game we shouldn’t claim he’s the messiah.

So by those thoughts, probably best if no-one posts anything next season for 10 games then :dunno:?

Archived