IGNORED

Away fans guide to Ashton Gate

phantom

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Quite an interesting little read, a bit more than gets put on our website, but useful stuff none -the-less

Be nice if other sides in our league started providing something similar 

https://www.mfc.co.uk/sites/default/files/document/2018-08/Away fan guide.pdf

Rose Of Denmark in Hotwells is shut now, isn't it?

That's a great bit of PR for trips to Ashton Gate, and a brilliant gesture to away fans (I use footballgroundguide too though).

I'm also now convinced we're being softened up with all these Robin watermarks for that to become part of our new badge.

15 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Morning @Drew Peacock Feel free to drop me an email with th me errors you’ve noticed and I’ll get them changed in the document immediately. 

Cheers 

Matt

In terms of directions by car, would it make more sense to direct fans straight to the Park & Ride, rather than to the stadium where there's unlikely to be parking? 

1 hour ago, Tom Fleuriot said:

In terms of directions by car, would it make more sense to direct fans straight to the Park & Ride, rather than to the stadium where there's unlikely to be parking? 

As the secret of the Cricket Club parking has been revealed to all - and it’s impossible to park there now - we’ve all had to move to the Portway P&R. We don’t want the same problem there. So better still, tell them to come by train. 

Alternatively, tell them all to go to the Long Ashton P&R so as to cause chaos in the hope somebody will eventually wake up and do something about opening that facility.

Common-sense always prevails, except in Bristol. 

Archived