IGNORED

Things we learn from watching movies.

Major Isewater

13 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Adult movies learned me how to make the sex.

Didnt see that on the list so leaving that here ??

Yes, I learned in my mid-teens that "the sex" is performed while standing up fully clothed in an alleyway, and takes about 20 seconds. 

With thanks to Leslie Ash and Phil Daniels, a valuable life lesson which stood me in good stead over the years. 

I learned that no matter how close to death you are after being shot in head or heart, you can always speak whole conversations to the nearest person before you take your last breath. So to delay my death, I always ensure I keep a copy of the full Encyclopedia Britannica near by. I figure that will give me a few extra years of life after being fatally shot.

21 hours ago, Fiale said:

I stopped at 50 ish - 

Always amazes me how people are held at gun point, or in a hot zone, but before they fire or do anything they cock the bloody weapon, meaning their was no round in the chamber the whole bloody time.

Lightweight.

That's the problem with you kids , instant gratification , short attention sp... ooh look it's raining.

1  No one locks their vehicle. Even if it's parked in the roughest areas with high crime rates.

2. Rivals spend a long time exchanging gun fire where surely the desired outcome is to kill one another. But then if the good guys get caught the baddies never simply shoot them i.e. precisely what they've been trying to do for the past 10 minutes.

No matter what the time period or the situation is, the female lead will always have impeccable make up.

Magazines for guns carry way more bullets than is physically possible. 

If you go shark hunting, you will need a bigger boat.

Archived