IGNORED

Wilfred Zaha - New deal

Bar BS3

3 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

I can only recall him playing at A.G. 3 times. A 1-1, a 2-2 and a 4-1 inflicted upon them by us. Which game do you mean?

I think it was the 89/90 season he was at Swansea on loan from Crystal Palace. Head and shoulders above most players on the pitch 

8 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

I can only recall him playing at A.G. 3 times. A 1-1, a 2-2 and a 4-1 inflicted upon them by us. Which game do you mean?

I was wondering..! As good as Zaha is, no doubt, I can’t really recall him tearing us a new one on any of his visits to Ashton Gate. 

2 hours ago, phantom said:

I thought he wanted out a few weeks ago?

Shows what money can do

shock and surprise....Premier League player wants more money. Player gets agent to spread news he wants to leave. Agent suggests top clubs are after him. Media jumps on rumour bandwagon. Club offer more money to keep him.

Easy.

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Crystal Palace are paying Zaha £125,000 per week.

That’s Crystal ####ing Palace, not Man Utd or Real Madrid..! 

Incredible!!

I’m totally losing the love for the game... it’s embarrassing really... seriously contemplating getting a membership at a decent golf club next year...

4 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

I’m totally losing the love for the game... it’s embarrassing really... seriously contemplating getting a membership at a decent golf club next year...

It does make you wonder if getting to the Premier league would be all that it’s cracked up to be, apart from a few good days out for the first couple of seasons up there. 

Would we really want to see our players earning half a million pounds a month..?! 

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It does make you wonder if getting to the Premier league would be all that it’s cracked up to be, apart from a few good days out for the first couple of seasons up there. 

Would we really want to see our players earning half a million pounds a month..?! 

Can you imagine a Nicky Hunt doing **** all on 125k a week.... doesn’t bare thinking about :s

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Stan Collymore..?!

Ability aside, it’s more the point that Palace can pay this kind of wage..! 

4th straight season back in the prem they are now established and unlikely to go down this year...just shows the money that is available for a club that is established 

1 hour ago, The Original OTIB said:

= CANCEL Sky en masse. Sadly, it won't ever happen.

I think I'm addicted because I get rid of it and then get it back within a few months. The boxing annoys me the most , not enough shown and then any big fights are pay per view. I feel Sky has got me by the balls sometimes and I see Ozil swanning around the pitch on £300 k plus, knowing that I'm contributing to it. 

12 hours ago, Dylan said:

I think I'm addicted because I get rid of it and then get it back within a few months. The boxing annoys me the most , not enough shown and then any big fights are pay per view. I feel Sky has got me by the balls sometimes and I see Ozil swanning around the pitch on £300 k plus, knowing that I'm contributing to it. 

Buyer’s remorse. 

You think that's bad, at least he's played for many years for Palace, both before his Man Utd stint and now.

Unlike Max Meyer, their new signing from Germany, who is on even more than that. . . . . . £170k

I imagine the reason he ended up at Palace was because no other club were willing to pay him that much cash, but they got him on a free.

Something tells me it may all end in tears with Palace, but you never know.

Archived