IGNORED

Love letter to Londoner

Grey Fox

Londoner, i am very concerned over your wellbeing, so please read this and understand that any comments made are well intentioned and are merely an attempt to bring some joy in to your life.

Reading your posts ( ie Johnson must go) they do appear to be relentlously negative, so much so that i worry that being a football supporter, and possibly a Bristol City fan, that this particular passion is not enhancing your life .

May i suggest, after giving this much thought, that an alternative pastime could be more appropriate, i was thinking maybe Plane Spotting, it is a hobby you could do without the need of associating with others ( in fairness to them) and it would give you the opportunity to look up every now and again.

Best

Grey Fox

4 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Londoner, i am very concerned over your wellbeing, so please read this and understand that any comments made are well intentioned and are merely an attempt to bring some joy in to your life.

Reading your posts ( ie Johnson must go) they do appear to be relentlously negative, so much so that i worry that being a football supporter, and possibly a Bristol City fan, that this particular passion is not enhancing your life .

May i suggest, after giving this much thought, that an alternative pastime could be more appropriate, i was thinking maybe Plane Spotting, it is a hobby you could do without the need of associating with others ( in fairness to them) and it would give you the opportunity to look up every now and again.

Best

Grey Fox

Should have read the thread I created about Jamie Patterson on Saturday. Save yourself creating such a pointless thread.

5 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Reading your posts ( ie Johnson must go) they do appear to be relentlously negative, so much so that i worry that being a football supporter, and possibly a Bristol City fan

Why would you be so negative about something you supposedly love /support

blokes a wind up merchant

46 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Isn't that what your doing now.

He’s spot on though, isn’t he..! 

Some people on this forum develop a sub conscious reputation, where you pretty much know what their post will say, before even reading it. 

There are also names that crop up when you bump into other people and find out that they are also on this forum. 

You, indeed, are one of the most frequent names that I’ve come across as bad examples of the type of poster on here, with people regularly wondering why you bother and what a bitter person you must be in real life. 

It’s clear that you need/love attention, but do you really relish the type of reputation that you are building yourself..?! 

5 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Why would you be so negative about something you supposedly love /support

blokes a wind up merchant

I don't believe he's a wind up merchant. I've been a city fan for over 25 years (first game in 1992) and I won't return to AG until LJ is dispensed with. I'm not fishing, I'm not looking for attention that is purely my view. Like it or lump it, I really don't care.. And anyone who tries to tell me I'm not a real fan, I couldn't care less if that is your opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

I don't believe he's a wind up merchant. I've been a city fan for over 25 years (first game in 1992) and I won't return to AG until LJ is dispensed with. I'm not fishing, I'm not looking for attention that is purely my view. Like it or lump it, I really don't care.. And anyone who tries to tell me I'm not a really fan, I couldn't care less if that is your opinion. 

Snap x2 ? (but over 50yrs)

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Plenty of negative people on here and that go to the gate, does he need to have a thread dedicated to him to he ganged up on? 

He’s kind of like our own version of Henbury Gas, except HG is blindly positive in support of his club. 

They both post shite and then get found out for being liars, regarding their standing, knowledge and backgrounds. 

24 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

I don't believe he's a wind up merchant. I've been a city fan for over 25 years (first game in 1992) and I won't return to AG until LJ is dispensed with. I'm not fishing, I'm not looking for attention that is purely my view. Like it or lump it, I really don't care.. And anyone who tries to tell me I'm not a really fan, I couldn't care less if that is your opinion. 

Good for you BRR.  I admire your meaningless protest.................:rofl2br:

1 hour ago, Grey Fox said:

Best

Grey Fox

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

Should have read the thread I created about Jamie Patterson on Saturday. Save yourself creating such a pointless thread.

Gentlemen. I suggest you seek satisfaction with pistols at dawn. 

4 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Plenty of negative people on here and that go to the gate, does he need to have a thread dedicated to him to he ganged up on? 

Agree takes attack the poster to another level though, if you don't like what someone posts fine but just ignore them; maybe we should have 2 forums;negatives and positives and we can all live happily ever after.

Imagine it no-one who ever moans at the clubs management could ever post on the positive forum again....it would be soon empty.

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Good for you BRR.  I admire your meaningless protest.................:rofl2br:

Its not meaningless to him or me come to that, it is making a stand for what you believe in

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The same thread on the same dreary topic regurgitating the same old dull responses is my beef.

be boring as f if we all thought the same thoughts, we would only need 1 forum member

I think Londoner is entitled to his opinion.

Its what this forum is about, supporter's views and not just Bristol City either. Unlike the blue few, we welcome views from other supporters, it all adds to the debate. But I also think (if we're not careful) we can be too negative and leave ourselves open to criticism. So maybe some positives are needed when putting across your point of view.

It is very easy at times to be dismissive and negative and I think we can all be guilty of having a laugh at someone elses expence.

Tin hat on.

10 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

Its not meaningless to him or me come to that, it is making a stand for what you believe in

There have been numerous threads calling for LJ to be sacked starting pretty much the week after he was appointed  and otib was in meltdown during the dreadful run of defeats but SL publicly stood right behind LJ saying that stability and sustainability were essential part of his long term strategy. That is still the case. 

So.....LJ won’t be going anywhere providing he doesn’t go on another dreadful run of defeats. If that happens then SL might feel that a change is required. 

All that said, SL has also said publicly that he’s expecting further progress this season and by that I assume he means a higher Championship finish.

So.......these repetitive ‘ LJ out’ threads are entirely pointless but still we get them...........:disapointed2se:

Archived