IGNORED

Love letter to Londoner

Grey Fox

55 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

I don't believe he's a wind up merchant. I've been a city fan for over 25 years (first game in 1992) and I won't return to AG until LJ is dispensed with. I'm not fishing, I'm not looking for attention that is purely my view. Like it or lump it, I really don't care.. And anyone who tries to tell me I'm not a really fan, I couldn't care less if that is your opinion. 

Any order you care for really.....................Nose, to, face, your,  cutting, your, spite, off

15 minutes ago, Robbored said:

There have been numerous threads calling for LJ to be sacked starting pretty much the week after he was appointed  and otib was in meltdown during the dreadful run of defeats but SL publicly stood right behind LJ saying that stability and sustainability were essential part of his long term strategy. That is still the case. 

So.....LJ won’t be going anywhere providing he doesn’t go on another dreadful run of defeats. If that happens then SL might feel that a change is required. 

All that said, SL has also said publicly that he’s expecting further progress this season and by that I assume he means a higher Championship finish.

So.......these repetitive ‘ LJ out’ threads are entirely pointless but still we get them...........:disapointed2se:

So people of this country shouldn`t question, disagree, constantly moan at our P.M then as she`s going to do what she wants anyway.....wrong... people have a voice of their OWN they should always be able to use it, whatever others think, pointless or not.

If you or others don't want to listen/read then don't, each to their own.

6 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I can understand the frustration, but it’s a lot simpler if you just accept our club for what it is. 

So just say what you are supposed to say/think then?

14 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

So people of this country shouldn`t question, disagree, constantly moan at our P.M then as she`s going to do what she wants anyway.....wrong... people have a voice of their OWN they should always be able to use it, whatever others think, pointless or not.

If you or others don't want to listen/read then don't, each to there own.

People moan and complain about the PM regardless of who or whatever party is  in power but it takes a general election to possibly change things.

There is no mighty overlord that tells the publicTeresa May  is not going anywhere.

So..........that’s kinda what’s happening with City and LJ but here there is a mighty overlord who calls the shots and he is currently in full support of our head coach and will remain so - unless, as I posted earlier City go on a lengthy run of poor form..

So.........starting threads calling for a change of manager are utterly pointless - it ain’t going to happen.

I don’t mind reading some of the posts of those who are passionate  about our club. 

Its those who come on here and write long winded essays full of waffle and tripe about formations and tactics. Just like anyone’s going to read that rubbish. Some people seem to have a lot of time on their hands and put a lot value their own opinion. 

3 hours ago, Bri Stool City said:

Agree takes attack the poster to another level though, if you don't like what someone posts fine but just ignore them; maybe we should have 2 forums;negatives and positives and we can all live happily ever after.

Imagine it no-one who ever moans at the clubs management could ever post on the positive forum again....it would be soon empty.

Is that why you disappeared from here when things were going well last season, Glos Old Boy?

5 hours ago, Big Red Rich said:

I don't believe he's a wind up merchant. I've been a city fan for over 25 years (first game in 1992) and I won't return to AG until LJ is dispensed with. I'm not fishing, I'm not looking for attention that is purely my view. Like it or lump it, I really don't care.. And anyone who tries to tell me I'm not a real fan, I couldn't care less if that is your opinion. 

What is it exactly about Lee Johnson that you so dislike?  I really don't get why people dislike him so much.  For sure, he may not be to everyone's taste but reason enough to stop going to games?  I find it bizarre but I guess I'm missing your concerns.

31 minutes ago, Chivs said:

What is it exactly about Lee Johnson that you so dislike?  I really don't get why people dislike him so much.  For sure, he may not be to everyone's taste but reason enough to stop going to games?  I find it bizarre but I guess I'm missing your concerns.

People dislike him through his inability to win games. His record this year is appalling. As it was at the end of the 2017 season.

Don't give a shit if he's a nice bloke, he buys duds and takes our team through appalling runs. Need a change and lively. 

26 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

People dislike him through his inability to win games. His record this year is appalling. As it was at the end of the 2017 season.

Don't give a shit if he's a nice bloke, he buys duds and takes our team through appalling runs. Need a change and lively. 

To add to that the run we had season before last was an absolute disgrace and still fresh in our mind. He's been given more money and time then most managers ever have in the Championship.

For the record I want to give him a chance to make us a more consistent side. But a relegation battle is unacceptable IMO. 

3 hours ago, swanker said:

I don’t mind reading some of the posts of those who are passionate  about our club. 

Its those who come on here and write long winded essays full of waffle and tripe about formations and tactics. Just like anyone’s going to read that rubbish. Some people seem to have a lot of time on their hands and put a lot value their own opinion. 

That’s a rubbish take - would much rather read posts with a bit of substance and thought than your basically constant one liners that take digs at people.

6 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

That’s a rubbish take - would much rather read posts with a bit of substance and thought than your basically constant one liners that take digs at people.

you seem to be on here a lot! I’ll tell you what though, I don’t think I ever read your posts because you talk cack. Bit of a saddo in my opinion.

a least a couple of lines there!

7 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

He's been given more money and time then most managers ever have in the Championship.

Most likely not more money if you compare with the current managers.

Really we are where we should be right now, mid table. 

I’m not bothered by his opinions, they don’t have an impact on mine.The results on the pitch will though and as a whole it’s obviously not good at the moment BUT I’m for giving him time, Rome wasn’t built in a day and all. 

If we are in a relegation scrap come Christmas that’s when I would hope something would need to be done but 3 games in to a new season? Please come on! 

Archived