33 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

If we had gone threw

Gash would have been at home to Norwich

because we went out

Gash are now away to QPR

we would have been ball 5

Gash would have been ball 6

s- - t draw for them ?

Really? I'm delighted with it. Chance to see Rovers on a different ground is all I really hope for in a cup draw :)

22 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

IBIS Bristol City Centre. All friendly aged 45-80. 

I live 5 miles from Forest Green and was thinking about your options if you cannot get a lift. from Bristol,   Nailsworth where Forest Green play is not blessed with transportation links.

Train from Temple meads to Cam (Dursley)  then hire a people carrier to Forest Green could be one option.

1 minute ago, Between heaven and hell said:

I live 5 miles from Forest Green and was thinking about your options if you cannot get a lift. from Bristol,   Nailsworth where Forest Green play is not blessed with transportation links.

Train from Temple meads to Cam (Dursley)  then hire a people carrier to Forest Green could be one option.

Threre are buses running from from Bristol to Nailswoth (45 min) but as City are playing at home on the Sunday we reckon quite a few people are going FGR

5 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Not train to Stroud over Swindon?

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Never. Can you recommend any of the real ale pubs on the link?

http://www.gloucestershire.camra.org.uk/raig/NAILSWOR.HTM#0293 

I know a guy who's son runs the George at Newmarket. Decent proper pub out of the way of the football crowd on the day but still walkable to the ground, although you got to walk up the famous hill !

8 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

I know a guy who's son runs the George at Newmarket. Decent proper pub out of the way of the football crowd on the day but still walkable to the ground, although you got to walk up the famous hill !

George Inn is our first pick ;) 

We would hate to watch Rovers or Swindon

Archived