IGNORED

Joe Bryan, top bloke

Old Rascal

Just wanted to put on here what Joe is doing for some City fans.

My daughter buys a new home shirt every season. For several seasons her favourite player has been Joe, so it’s his number and name across the back and she usually gets him to sign it.

This year, fully aware he was likely to leave, she waited until the squad numbers came out and because he had No 3 again, decided to have his name on the back. Of course he left a couple of days later and she was gutted.

She decided to go into the club shop today and ask if they can take his name off her new shirt or exchange it. The staff there said it wasn’t a problem, as Joe will pick up the tab for fans to change their shirts if they had his name on the back! They took her old shirt and gave her a new one free. Plus returned the cost of printing his name and number on the back!

What a top bloke and what a fantastic gesture!

11 minutes ago, Super said:

Why has ever post been rubbished?

10 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

Was wondering the same, great gesture Joe

7 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I was just thinking the same. Pathetic thing to do really. 

I've not like the "rubbish" or "snake" options since they came in.

They allow the social inadequates to make their fart noises without having to justify their idiot position for others to laugh at.

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

They allow the social inadequates to make their fart noises without having to justify their idiot position for others to laugh at.

True but I pity those sad individuals who literally have nothing better to do in their mundane little lives.

P.s thanks for the rubbish in advance maggers, only 2 more weeks of Summer holidays.

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

My sentiments exactly. There's enough bitter and twisted stuff on social media as it is without encouraging more.

If somebody disagrees with a post they can come up with a reasoned counter argument or they can simply ignore it.

28 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Another forum I am on just has a disagree option which is less inflammatory.

11 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

Where do i stand then ?

got this dog in January and named it Flinty...Do you think i can get my money back from the long fella ?

flinty12.JPG

That’s nothing, I bought myself a car 3 and a half years ago, nicknamed it Flinty. Reckon he’ll buy me a new one? ?

3 hours ago, Old Rascal said:

Just wanted to put on here what Joe is doing for some City fans.

My daughter buys a new home shirt every season. For several seasons her favourite player has been Joe, so it’s his number and name across the back and she usually gets him to sign it.

This year, fully aware he was likely to leave, she waited until the squad numbers came out and because he had No 3 again, decided to have his name on the back. Of course he left a couple of days later and she was gutted.

She decided to go into the club shop today and ask if they can take his name off her new shirt or exchange it. The staff there said it wasn’t a problem, as Joe will pick up the tab for fans to change their shirts if they had his name on the back! They took her old shirt and gave her a new one free. Plus returned the cost of printing his name and number on the back!

What a top bloke and what a fantastic gesture!

IMO Joes character should never have been in doubt. A lovely gesture by him all the same. Good luck Joe.....

Archived