IGNORED

West brom away (Merged)

JBFC II

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

£20!! #twentysplenty

Interesting that campaign is still going, I thought I read that the Prem now charge £30 for away tickets?

I wonder if WBA are using their parachute payments to subsidise this? What would be nice if we reciprocated this for their visit to Bristol later in the season

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Interesting that campaign is still going, I thought I read that the Prem now charge £30 for away tickets?

I wonder if WBA are using their parachute payments to subsidise this? What would be nice if we reciprocated this for their visit to Bristol later in the season

I imagine it’s prompted by the new “Red button” screenings of midweek games, but it’s a good move that should tempt people to make the effort to go. 

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I imagine it’s prompted by the new “Red button” screenings of midweek games, but it’s a good move that should tempt people to make the effort to go. 

Never thought of that - of course makes perfect business sense now

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Certainly has to come into clubs’ thinking when pricing midweek games. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Sorry what’s the red button screenings??

• Admin
28 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

On a Tuesday night? Not a chance. We had 700 at Wolves in midweek last year.

I would argue that Wolves is a bit more of a pain in the arse to get too, where as West Brom is right off of the M5

12 minutes ago, Selred said:

Sorry what’s the red button screenings??

@Selred have you been in a cave or something?

32 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

On a Tuesday night? Not a chance. We had 700 at Wolves in midweek last year.

It's the first time we've played there in a league game in 10 years. We took over 5000 for a cup game a couple of years ago, and it's much easier to get to than wolves, I wouldn't be surprised if we did sell out

10 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s tempting me at £20 so well done to them. 

Ill pass on the £30+ quid for the shithole that is QPR and stick to my red button, but £20 and an easy drive after work I think I’ll go.

Archived