IGNORED

Bobby Reid

daored

1 minute ago, daored said:

Yes , just out of interest. Memory is fading but certainly did not think he had it last season 

How do you even fit that on a shirt? I know Connor Lemonheigh-Evans has his as just Evans, so I’m assuming bobby shortened it?

2 minutes ago, daored said:

Yes , just out of interest. Memory is fading but certainly did not think he had it last season 

And no, he definitely didn’t.

4 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I think De Cordova is his biological dad's family and he has decided to adopt the name along with his mum's surname.

Like many people, Bobby comes from  a single parent background.

This MP is his sister:    https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/dec/12/marsha-de-cordova-disabled-minister-equality-battles

Is his sister the mp in court regarding perverting the courts of justice about false account given for speeding points.

5 hours ago, daored said:

4 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

He definitley had it on his Twitter all through last season and maybe before  

Maybe the letters are smaller in the premier league....

Yep, since 13/14 at least, which was when I started following him.

Reid did well here, then we play through midfield and more importantly through him/No10. They tend to be much more direct and like a target up front.
Then, I guess his wages will temper his disappointment. Cardiff nailed on for relegation?

Archived