IGNORED

Bobby Reid

daored

Just now, chinapig said:

He simply does not suit the way Cardiff play. Could spend much of the season on the bench, though no doubt his bank balance will be some consolation.

Yep!   It was easy enough to predict that BR would spend much of the season warming the bench.

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And benched today by Warnock.

Was a bizarre move for him. Like he jumped at the first sniff of interest. No doubt the extra wages will be a consolation but will be a shame for him to be a big part player in a team that just doesn’t suit his play when he could be playing 40+ games for a top side in this league or even a premier league side that actually likes to play. 

4 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Newcastle’s Kenedy just gave a Cardiff midfielder a belter of a kick off the ball, ref missed it. As someone who likes to see the game played with respect, I hate how great that was.

Right in front of the ref as well! 

As an aside. How shit are both these sides? Havent seen more than 3 passes in a row from either.

6 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Right in front of the ref as well! 

As an aside. How shit are both these sides? Havent seen more than 3 passes in a row from either.

Dire. Looks like a scrappy L1 game. Shame cus I quite like Rafa as a manager. 

36 minutes ago, City18 said:

I like Bobby and want him to do well in the premiership.. but that is one of the most ridiculous bios I've ever read. Read it 3 times and still no clue what it's meant to say ? 

"Our truest life is when were in our dreams awake"

Perhaps Swedish Tommy could translate it's true meaning, as he's a pretty deep wordsmith?

On 17/08/2018 at 15:37, Red-Robbo said:

I think De Cordova is his biological dad's family and he has decided to adopt the name along with his mum's surname.

Like many people, Bobby comes from  a single parent background.

This MP is his sister:    https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/dec/12/marsha-de-cordova-disabled-minister-equality-battles

Bobby tweeted about this today Decordova is his mum’s surname...he wanted to honour her...

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Bobby tweeted about this today Decordova is his mum’s surname...he wanted to honour her...

Fair enough. I was assuming. He was brought up by his mum and I know De Cordova is a name that is more common in Jamaica than here.

Archived