IGNORED

Over 10 million reasons to be happy

Dickie Rookes Peak

I started watching back in 67/8 petrol was 4/11 (25p) a gallon (5litres) fags less than 10p for 10 and beer was less than 10p a pint, I believe I paid less than a fiver for a ST in the dolman for the first 2yrs it was open, things move on..............or do they?? we are still in the same division, Man Utd have put a bit of a spurt on, the Gas are still rubbish though. ?

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

The team was dreadful in the second half of last season a period showing relegation form and finishing mid table.  We have sold £20m worth of players and replaced them with £10m worth of players.  What can really be expected from this season then from a depleted side in relegation form?

Can that be true? We looked like we made a profit but LJ said we can’t afford to bring in any more! It’s not about money, it’s stature! a front man with a decent stature would block LJ’s sun

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

The team was dreadful in the second half of last season a period showing relegation form and finishing mid table.  We have sold £20m worth of players and replaced them with £10m worth of players.  What can really be expected from this season then from a depleted side in relegation form?

Since he has been our manager LJ has spent more money than any other City manager ever, I imagine his Dad would be second on that list?. 

Could it be that SL is now basically saying to LJ,  I’ve backed you over 4 transfer windows and dozens of signings, now show me you can coach what you have bought. 

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Since he has been our manager LJ has spent more money than any other City manager ever, I imagine his Dad would be second on that list?. 

Could it be that SL is now basically saying to LJ,  I’ve backed you over 4 transfer windows and dozens of signings, now show me you can coach what you have bought. 

If that is really the case, then Lee must know that the game is up.

Archived