IGNORED

The Bristol City v Middlesbrough Match Day 3

Folks, i did request a stand in today, namely Pegs and then Wendy, both having stepped in before as we know. Not a dickie bird of a reply. I suppose its lie in day after another hard slog beating off the other traffic, fighting for a multi storey car parking slot and dealing with the utter male moron at work or over the phone.

I am incapacitated out in the boondocks unfortunately and my pen and paper did not make it into the rather slimsified shoulder or sling over bag; not even Lee would fit inside.

Incapacitated only in as much as the signal, here in Siquijor, is sporadic ooh there back again. So I give the floor to everyone which makes it far more entertaining than my often diatribical windass effort. That sort of goal would do me today with Flint ever so slightly moving his sedere to allow the ball through unsighted.. A thing of beauty.

Good day all.

• Like 6

Pulis spoke highly of Bristol (and Rovers of course)...and acknowledged what SL has done,

Whilst I have never liked the bloke or his style of football (since and after he was our manager), he showed alot of respect there, 

I don't think he is disliked as much as Holloway or Warnock but sure he will get some stick from our South Stand section - :laugh:!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Folks, i did request a stand in today, namely Pegs and then Wendy, both having stepped in before as we know. Not a dickie bird of a reply. I suppose its lie in day after another hard slog beating off the other traffic, fighting for a multi storey car parking slot and dealing with the utter male moron at work or over the phone.

I am incapacitated out in the boondocks unfortunately and my pen and paper did not make it into the rather slimsified shoulder or sling over bag; not even Lee would fit inside.

Incapacitated only in as much as the signal, here in Siquijor, is sporadic ooh there back again. So I give the floor to everyone which makes it far more entertaining than my often diatribical windass effort. That sort of goal would do me today with Flint ever so slightly moving his sedere to allow the ball through unsighted.. A thing of beauty.

Good day all.

Ah the old ' signal in Siquijor ' excuse , who hasn't pulled that one ? 

I fear a loss today if our back four aren't our first choice .

We all know what to expect from a Pulis side , we need to be solid and creative.

We have the tools to win it I'm actually going for another draw .

1-1 

Weimann and an apologetic Flint .

Sing up me babbers.

2 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Good day all.

Condensed Version

Middlesborough:

Hav's off having a shag in the mountains.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

You bloody love Eliasson don't you! 

Come on Shtanley, admit the #mancrush - you must be delighted he's getting plenty of game time!

Plymouth was my first game of the season! I haven't seen this new Eliasson yet. I hope he performs for me today.

Mancrush not quite, I do adore the fact he's seemingly always smiling tho.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Bringing my old housemate with me, who’s a Boro fan. 

This is the fourth time we’ve seen our teams play against each other, currently City have won all 3 previous. 

Guarenteed a win when he’s here, thank me later. If anyone wants to buy me a pint to say thank you I’ll be in the fan park from 1.....

The last time I didn't buy a season ticket was when Pulis was appointed manager. Couldn't stand the bloke, his Gas connection and style of football.

However, I watched the Pulis interview (posted above) and found him honest (I think), interesting and respectful. Crazy since I have stopped watching the Johnson interviews towards the end of last season as I find them full of excuses, management speak and bull. 

Pulis will still get stick from me come 3pm.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Selred said:

Bringing my old housemate with me, who’s a Boro fan. 

This is the fourth time we’ve seen our teams play against each other, currently City have won all 3 previous. 

Guarenteed a win when he’s here, thank me later. If anyone wants to buy me a pint to say thank you I’ll be in the fan park from 1.....

I'll look out for someone carrying a chimney brush then! 

• Haha 1