IGNORED

Aden Flint

Lew-T

Hope the man gets the reception he deserves. Without a doubt, my favourite City player in my lifetime. He gave everything for this club, even when there were rumours last season, he came back in the side and showed his class once again.

Hope we stuff you today Aden, but thank you for the wonderful 5 years. It’s been a pleasure.

Up the City.

Give him respect before the match, give him hell during the game and  then show appreciation on 90 mins.  He will be going all out to help his new team beat us today and help himself to a goal or two in the process  no matter what he thinks of us so no need to make it easy for him.

56 minutes ago, General Zod said:

Give him respect before the match, give him hell during the game and  then show appreciation on 90 mins.  He will be going all out to help his new team beat us today and help himself to a goal or two in the process  no matter what he thinks of us so no need to make it easy for him.

Completely agree he was a good pro for us and deserves a good reception. However , when the game starts he’s an opposition player and i hope he has a mare. 

Not sure he will though, got him 16/1 first goal scorer and 6/1 any time scorer. I suspect I will quids in come full time 

17 minutes ago, Super said:

Ok wasnt up against much but thought he played well today only surprise was he didnt score from a corner as our marking was terrible.

He did what he had to do, which wasn't much and he conducted himself in a gentlemanly manner.

• Admin
On 18/08/2018 at 20:15, Super said:

Ok wasnt up against much but thought he played well today only surprise was he didnt score from a corner as our marking was terrible.

I was surprised how alike the other centre half was, they literally looked like clones

We became so obsessed with stopping Flint that we seemed to forget about everyone else

22 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Read a comment from Flint in the local Middlesbrough paper calling us Bristol, bad form!

Well in his interviews with Radio Bristol after the game he called us Bristol City, I guess he knows his audience. Match interview, Championship game, Bristol City v Middlesbrough he knows Bristol City fans will be confused  which Bristol team is playing. In his new home town however he knows Bristol will suffice as they will know what team is playing, because their not ****ing idiots.... just sayin.

24 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Well in his interviews with Radio Bristol after the game he called us Bristol City, I guess he knows his audience. Match interview, Championship game, Bristol City v Middlesbrough he knows Bristol City fans will be confused  which Bristol team is playing. In his new home town however he knows Bristol will suffice as they will know what team is playing, because their not ****ing idiots.... just sayin.

Why are they living in Middlesbrough then??   :dunno:

3 hours ago, phantom said:

I was surprised how alike the other centre half was, they literally looked like clones

We became so obsessed with stopping Flint that we seemed to forget about everyone else

I think that maybe why LJ picked Pisano over DeSilva? didn't work though :(

6 hours ago, Fiale said:

Thanks

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Posted on Instagram how nice it was to get a warm welcome and reception from City fans

I'll always applaud the man when he comes here.

A model pro and one of the most committed, wholehearted defenders we've seen in many a year.

3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I'll always applaud the man when he comes here.

A model pro and one of the most committed, wholehearted defenders we've seen in many a year.

In nearly 50 years of following City , and at times , a close up view of players he would be right up at the very top of my list in all those attributes vying for top spot in each

Can’t admire him and his journey enough 

id also say he would be in my best four central defenders we’ve had at City in my time 

Archived