IGNORED

I will start it!

Langford Red

I dont actually think Lee Johnson needs to go.

What needs to happen is people need to realise the model here is not related to promotion to the premier. It’s a rigged game and you either join in or you don’t go up.

i admire what Lansdown is trying to achieve, but it isn’t premier league football.

Make peace with that and the world is a better place.

9 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I dont actually think Lee Johnson needs to go.

What needs to happen is people need to realise the model here is not related to promotion to the premier. It’s a rigged game and you either join in or you don’t go up.

i admire what Lansdown is trying to achieve, but it isn’t premier league football.

Make peace with that and the world is a better place.

So the Billionaire SL, who has invested credit free millions in our team and stadium, doesn't want access to the hundreds of millions available in the Premiership?...............Why not? Pray tell?

4 minutes ago, maxjak said:

So the Billionaire SL, who has invested credit free millions in our team and stadium, doesn't want access to the hundreds of millions available in the Premiership?...............Why not? Pray tell?

Tell me more about these millions he’s invested in the team to reach the premier league? Believe me I’m not having a go. It’s a rigged game that requires you to pay far more than we do I’m afraid.

Steves millions to date are good enough for this I’m afraid (hopefully).

As for the stadium, I don’t see the link between the stands you have and whether or not you are promoted. I may be wrong though.

3 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Tell me more about these millions he’s invested in the team to reach the premier league? Believe me I’m not having a go. It’s a rigged game that requires you to pay far more than we do I’m afraid.

Steves millions to date are good enough for this I’m afraid (hopefully).

As for the stadium, I don’t see the link between the stands you have and whether or not you are promoted. I may be wrong though.

priceoffootball.com...............read it and weep.

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

priceoffootball.com...............read it and weep.

Absolutely.

Again, make peace with who we are.

Id rather have a club that was here at a good level in 50 years time, than not at all.

Its why people like Flint and Bryan were prepared to leave us for other clubs at our level. It’s the same as when we drop to div 3 and pick up all the talent in the pool. They know we are serious about moving on from div 3 level. 

Villa snd boro are the same at this level.

Its alright.

Archived