IGNORED

LLDWLDDDLDWDLWLLWLDDLDDL

Big Red Rich

League form this calendar year: 

10 losses

10 draws

4 wins

Spine of last year's team, all non LJ signings I hasten to add, have left and replaced with typical LJ tut to go with whatever is left of his other signings - those that we've not binned off at great expense already. 

Reasons to be positive? 

#johnsonout 

20 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

10 losses

10 draws

4 wins

Spine of last year's team, all non LJ signings I hasten to add, have left and replaced with typical LJ tut to go with whatever is left of his other signings - those that we've not binned off at great expense already. 

Reasons to be positive? 

#johnsonout 

Out F*****g standing,like a marathon runner with a club foot :angry:

42 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

10 losses

10 draws

4 wins

Reasons to be positive? 

#johnsonout 

Apparently that's cherry picking.

1 hour ago, Big Red Rich said:

10 losses

10 draws

4 wins

Reasons to be positive? 

#johnsonout 

He has to go - makes no difference it's early season the stats speak for themselves - any other coach would be gone - roll on the usual excuses

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Happy clappers saying............" only three games in"       well it ain't it's since January, can't see it changing anytime soon !

What colours it for me is I sort of accept the results at the moment. Saw the fixture list and always said we'd struggle early. What makes it less legitimate is at least two of the three best players at City in that entire run since January were available for the first 21. And now gone.

When you realise THIS is supposed to be the downward trend AFTER we had good players, and yet LJ love him or loathe him has gone 20 points in 22 games with the players before this, to 2 points out of a possible 9 without, you start to wonder if the players are really significant.

After signing 50, good chance they're not.

10 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Reminds me of the Newcastle banner

PAY-Premier-League.jpg

It’s certainly hard to take any positives from our form, but seeing Newcastle’s banner makes me think ‘just look at them now’, but in my heart I know we are no Newcastle.

Also we have sold three good players who were a part of our bad form from New Year onwards, and moved on poorer players but even though it’s ‘early days’ our run continues. Also it’s  early days for everyone isn’t it.

I’m glad the Boro game is over, we will really see what shape we are in in the next two games I think, both teams have been battered by most of their opponents so far, but sadly I’m not convinced we will come away with too much positivity. Too much emphasis on things will suddenly be alright when Diedhiou returns for me sadly.

28 minutes ago, RedM said:

Too much emphasis on things will suddenly be alright when Diedhiou returns for me sadly.

Exactly. Chap who sits next to me mentioned Fammy yesterday and I just said, "Well, what do we do when it doesn't improve with him back?'

16 hours ago, Big Red Rich said:

10 losses

10 draws

4 wins

Reasons to be positive? 

#johnsonout 

NONE!!!

Archived