IGNORED

Happy clappers

joe jordans teeth

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

at least we are looking better defensively with those liabilities Flint and Bryan gone

Cringing at all those claims , for those that made them

Whenever Flint and/or the defence in general was sneered at, it was never mentioned that our goals conceded, were:

15/16:  71

16/17: 66

17/18: 58

In other words, improving. Very poor at first, but getting there last season. Going in the right direction. And little mention of the shambles around Flint under Cotts - Alying awol upfield, losing possession; the Frederick's fiasco; Little and Williams, neither good enough; Baker, a mixed bag - and LJ's attacking emphasis and preference for fullbacks being attacking options.

Be interesting to see if we concede more or less than 58 this season. Not looking promising three games in.

1 minute ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Whenever Flint and/or the defence in general was sneered at, it was never mentioned that our goals conceded, were:

15/16:  71

16/17: 66

17/18: 58

In other words, improving. Very poor at first, but getting there last season. Going in the right direction. And little mention of the shambles around Flint under Cotts - Alying awol upfield, losing possession; the Frederick's fiasco; Little and Williams, neither good enough; Baker, a mixed bag - and LJ's attacking emphasis and preference for fullbacks being attacking options.

Be interesting to see if we concede more or less than 58 this season. Not looking promising three games in.

A number of very salient points there

:clap:

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

Yep. And for the second home game running, chants of "is this a library?" and "you're support is ******" echoed around Ashton Gate from the away end. Our fans are embarassing, both at games and on this forum.

It’s the team and managers who were embarrassing today. Not the people who pay good money to watch them. 

4 hours ago, gazza1982 said:

Seriously, it’s not the end of world! 

You are right there are three ends to the world

1) the planet just implodes/explodes.

2) the gas end up above us.

3) I wake up tomorrow wearing da famous blue and white quarts then get out the shotgun out and blow my brains out.

13 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Not good. Need Diedhiou back. Why was Eliasson dropped? Would’ve left Pack and Brownhill as the midfield 2 personally. 

Booing the team at half team genuinely embarrassing. Brentford the team that everyone loves so much finished 2pts above us last season and they didn’t win a single game in their first 8 last season. I’m not planning on booing anytime soon. Wait for Diedhiou to be back. 

What is the point in playing wingers and in Eliassons case the best crosser we have...when there is no-one in the middle?

We had even less chance of being successful from crosses / corners yersterday - did you see the size of Boro’s team?

Sometimes it’s horses for courses; needed a zippy forward to get behind the line and play off the last man yesterday. Would have liked to see Eisa come on rather than Matty ‘I’ve got no pace’ Taylor

17 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

What is the point in playing wingers and in Eliassons case the best crosser we have...when there is no-one in the middle?

We had even less chance of being successful from crosses / corners yersterday - did you see the size of Boro’s team?

Sometimes it’s horses for courses; needed a zippy forward to get behind the line and play off the last man yesterday. Would have liked to see Eisa come on rather than Matty ‘I’ve got no pace’ Taylor

Spot on.

It was obvious that the team were encouraged not to cross with  two giant Boro CBs and no physical City presence. 

Not much point playing one, let alone two wingers.

City did manage later in the match to rattle the woodwork twice and  I agree  that the pacy Eisa might have been a better option that Taylor.

2 minutes ago, Redshorts said:

No been a tough few days with a family member dying !! 

Ahhh

So you post that pretentious crap the other day 

you dissapear from posting , yet are constantly on and off the forum since Saturday

But that’s because of a family bereavement

And then you come on with two stupid posts tonight

ok then 

Archived