IGNORED

Happy clappers

joe jordans teeth

Not at the melt down stage quite yet. There are glimmers of a team there.

First and foremost, we have to get our defence sorted. If we continue to give away soft goals then we are always going to struggle. Yes I know, injuries and all that, but this is not a new thing.

QPR is now a huge game. Can make some excuses to date. Lose that, and it will really look like we are in a relegation struggle already. Win, and well, it’s some breathing space at least.

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Not at the melt down stage quite yet. There are glimmers of a team there.

First and foremost, we have to get our defence sorted. If we continue to give away soft goals then we are always going to struggle. Yes I know, injuries and all that, but this is not a new thing.

QPR is now a huge game. Can make some excuses to date. Lose that, and it will really look like we are in a relegation struggle already. Win, and well, it’s some breathing space at least.

Given what happened to them today, I dread to think what the reaction will be if they turn us over on Tuesday.

Playing good football, I see positives from today. Kept the ball nice and played attractive football, although offered nothing in the final third. I won’t judge it now. I will look at us after 12 games. I’m happy with the way we are going. Just a couple of players short. Missing famara and should have replaced him with a loan but LJ likes to use midfielders that worked last year. 

Not good. Need Diedhiou back. Why was Eliasson dropped? Would’ve left Pack and Brownhill as the midfield 2 personally. 

Booing the team at half team genuinely embarrassing. Brentford the team that everyone loves so much finished 2pts above us last season and they didn’t win a single game in their first 8 last season. I’m not planning on booing anytime soon. Wait for Diedhiou to be back. 

2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Not good. Need Diedhiou back. Why was Eliasson dropped? Would’ve left Pack and Brownhill as the midfield 2 personally. 

Booing the team at half team genuinely embarrassing. Brentford the team that everyone loves so much finished 2pts above us last season and they didn’t win a single game in their first 8 last season. I’m not planning on booing anytime soon. Wait for Diedhiou to be back. 

Yep. And for the second home game running, chants of "is this a library?" and "you're support is ******" echoed around Ashton Gate from the away end. Our fans are embarassing, both at games and on this forum.

6 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Yep. And for the second home game running, chants of "is this a library?" and "you're support is ******" echoed around Ashton Gate from the away end. Our fans are embarassing, both at games and on this forum.

Is this a library means jack sh*te

you hear it week in week out on all the TV games too.

It mean nowt.

5 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

How predictable and easy to sing and chant that kind of vitriol...........when your winning 2-0 away?

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

Is this a library means jack sh*te

you hear it week in week out on all the TV games too.

It mean nowt.

So you don't agree that other than a small pocket in the South Stand, our fans make jack all noise then?

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

How predictable and easy to sing and chant that kind of vitriol...........when your winning 2-0 away?

Forest weren't winning at any stage of the game.

Just now, Wanderingred said:

So you don't agree that other than a small pocket in the South Stand, our fans make jack all noise then?

I'm saying I hear that pathetic and predictable song every single week regardless of which ground it's at.

Boring

1 minute ago, Wanderingred said:

Apologies.................when u stated last 2 home games, I thought u were referring to Plymouth and today?  I was still on my summer hols for the Forest game, don't think I missed much?

2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

I will point it out again - we played some fantastic football last season up until Christmas.

Famara was injured during that time!

LJ fell upon a way of playing as we didn't have a traditional big CF - just as he did in different circumstances at Barnsley.

He now thinks we should play like Man City - aside from the fact they have much better players which is completely understandable - they also have players with real vision and a cutting edge.

We are utterly toothless.

Archived