IGNORED

Video highlights

sh1t_ref_again

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Just went on bcfc.co.uk to watch highlights (or lowlights of yesterday's debacle),  followed the link where it says free to watch, but then get presented with various pay options to watch free content, anyone had this ?

Havnt bothered with official site for about 2 years

9 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Just went on bcfc.co.uk to watch highlights (or lowlights of yesterday's debacle),  followed the link where it says free to watch, but then get presented with various pay options to watch free content, anyone had this ?

Asking for my Bristol Sport log in, but doesn't recognise anything I've ever used.

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Great thanks, Where do you access from Youtube?

I’m not great on things like YouTube 

but

You can search (Stick it into date order if it doesn’t pop straight up ) but if you’ve viewed highlights on YouTube previously I find the latest  normally pops up as a suggestion to watch 

21 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

You have to log in BCTV to watch, I'm struggling atm.
City have a youtube channel , find it and subscribe and it'll be on your list for next time.
Still say their 2nd is a foul on Hunt 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_5VYwAoOvaL4lyGkwoboQ

32 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Sounds like sour grapes a bit, but anyone else think on another day you get a free kick on the second for climbing?

One of those that some times you get but not when things are going against you.

At the moment we cannot buy any luck - hitting the woodwork, injuries  - but some will argue you make your own luck.

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Sounds like sour grapes a bit, but anyone else think on another day you get a free kick on the second for climbing?

58 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

Hunt certainly did!

I was unsighted at the game, but having looked at the video I think it was a definite foul. I also noticed Marley Watkins motioning that Hunt's fantastic cross at 1-0 was too high for him. On a plate, Marley, on a plate.

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I was unsighted at the game, but having looked at the video I think it was a definite foul. I also noticed Marley Watkins motioning that Hunt's fantastic cross at 1-0 was too high for him. On a plate, Marley, on a plate.

Really thought it was a perfect cross for Watkins to get over.  Was half out of my seat, and he got caught under it.

Archived