IGNORED

The Sky Red Button Thread (ALL NON "SAT 3PM" GAMES ARE ON RED BUTTON)

SStandUp

Yes, but it’s not in HD (it’s bitrate is barely suitable for SD let alone HD!) so it looks shite on most Full HD panel, and IMO pretty unwatchable on any large 4K panel. 

As an exile I was looking forward to being able to watch my team during the week, but after trying it a few times on other games, I doubt I’ll be able to stick it  

Having said all that, if the reports and posts from people coming out of the opening games are anything to go by, it might be a blessing in disguise!

52 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

Yes, but it’s not in HD (it’s bitrate is barely suitable for SD let alone HD!) so it looks shite on most Full HD panel, and IMO pretty unwatchable on any large 4K panel. 

As an exile I was looking forward to being able to watch my team during the week, but after trying it a few times on other games, I doubt I’ll be able to stick it  

Having said all that, if the reports and posts from people coming out of the opening games are anything to go by, it might be a blessing in disguise!

Stop boasting and buy a 5 inch black and white tv and it will look fine. :P

9 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Will it have commentary? My landlord at the local said he’d put it on for me 

It should have commentary, although it'll likely only be 1 person with no co-comm. And as mentioned above, only 1 camera angle, no replays, no closeups. Very basic although of course it's better than nothing.

I believe for those who pay the £10 to watch on BCTV, you get more camera angles, replays, HD etc.

:laugh: Just imagining that you could have jumped into the future from the 70s or 80s, for that matter   into the modern world.....

City are playing at QPR on Tuesday,  are there radio updated with Herbie Gillam, on radio Bristol , anyone?   NOPE

You can watch it on Sky (uh?), on the red button (whaaa?), not in HD (stop it) , quality not perfect, but at least we'll be able to follow it somehow.

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yes....no idea if you can record it though?  Anyone know?

Yes. I’ve set it to record so looks like you can. I did it in the Sky Sports Football channel, not the Main Event channel. 

Press record and it gives you 4 games to choose from. 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Yes. I’ve set it to record so looks like you can. I did it in the Sky Sports Football channel, not the Main Event channel. 

Press record and it gives you 4 games to choose from. 

Yes, looks like you can.

Just done likewise and it says that it's set to record.

:fingerscrossed:   :fingerscrossed:   :fingerscrossed:

Archived