IGNORED

The Sky Red Button Thread (ALL NON "SAT 3PM" GAMES ARE ON RED BUTTON)

SStandUp

12 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Basically it works as described. Once you've signed up and you have a valid subscription to the QPR game, just click on the link on the club website (it'll be the main story on the site) and if you're already signed in it should take you straight to the stream, or if not just log in and it will be available. 

Cheers, mate.That's pretty much as I assumed, but didn't want to wait until KO time to find out at the last moment that there's some other step I've missed out, so thanks very much indeed for taking the trouble - appreciated. CC

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

New to Sky and pay for Sky football. To guide says it's Swansea vs Leeds so presumably the red button will just appear as an on screen option once the programme is under way ? 

Yep. Bottom RH corner of the screen. Just press red on your remote and when it loads just use the arrows to select our game. I`ve no idea how long before kick off it will appear but just put the main match on and wait for it to pop up.

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Yep. Bottom RH corner of the screen. Just press red on your remote and when it loads just use the arrows to select our game. I`ve no idea how long before kick off it will appear but just put the main match on and wait for it to pop up.

19:40 according to advert last night

19 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Brill . Thanks mate ?

1 minute ago, Nibor said:

Then they're lying bastards because they just showed me it on the "what's on" page.

https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-live

Yeah people on social media have been complaining about that - apparently people have never managed to get on the red button via Now TV previously, yet it's being advertised everywhere. Do let us know how you get on.

1 minute ago, Leroyfromthestart said:

Getting same problem as you...press red button and following screen lists interactive events 18th-20th August only...

I assume that the game becomes available at 7.45?

19;30in planner....my sky q box just clicked into record mode.

Archived