IGNORED

The Sky Red Button Thread (ALL NON "SAT 3PM" GAMES ARE ON RED BUTTON)

SStandUp

2 hours ago, Bourne End Red said:

Can I just check that basically I cannot watch the game on my iPad or iPhone ?

i also cannot watch the game on sky go ?

If you have a Sky Sports subscription Sky Go will not work, but if you install the Sky Sports app on your ipad or phone then you can watch it on there.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship

Every non 3pm Saturday match is now being shown either as the main match or via the red button. This is why there are now 20 of our matches not being played Saturdays. We have five matches on a Friday, 5 Sunday, 5 Tuesday and 5 on a Wednesday. It's just another way for Sky to attract new customers and for the clubs themselves to stream matches and get extra revenue. That's modern day football for you

4 minutes ago, westonred said:

Every non 3pm Saturday match is now being shown either as the main match or via the red button. This is why there are now 20 of our matches not being played Saturdays. We have five matches on a Friday, 5 Sunday, 5 Tuesday and 5 on a Wednesday. It's just another way for Sky to attract new customers and for the clubs themselves to stream matches and get extra revenue. That's modern day football for you

Is it confirmed that it is every non 3pm Saturday game available?

Originally it was Tuesday or Wednesday only on the red button and scanning a few pages of the link there was no evidence that showing our recent Sunday game on red button was now the norm (ie not listed any other red button games except Tue/Wed dates including city vs villa not mentioned)

10 minutes ago, westonred said:

I don’t think it’s every game because Villa isn’t being shown 

24 minutes ago, Neo said:

Is it confirmed that it is every non 3pm Saturday game available?

Originally it was Tuesday or Wednesday only on the red button and scanning a few pages of the link there was no evidence that showing our recent Sunday game on red button was now the norm (ie not listed any other red button games except Tue/Wed dates including city vs villa not mentioned)

It may be only Midweek matches then i did watch last Sundays match via BCTV as i couldn't get to the Gate

Confirmation from Sky regarding midweek fixtures....

There are eight rounds of midweek Sky Bet Championship matches this season and Sky Sports Football will broadcast matches live on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

And as part of a brand new service, Sky Sports viewers will be able to press the red button and watch live coverage of ANY of the matches being played.

That means you'll be able to watch YOUR team live when they play in midweek, no matter which Sky Bet Championship club you support. Should Bristol Rovers ever get promoted to the Championship, however, we will be unable to broadcast their games due to health and safety issues.

Archived