IGNORED

The Sky Red Button Thread (ALL NON "SAT 3PM" GAMES ARE ON RED BUTTON)

SStandUp

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 19:47, Richwilkins50 said:

Isn’t it for when there is a few teams playing like tonight for example. The villa game is just us playing as it was moved from saturday  wasn’t it? So maybe that’s why it isn’t being shown

It is now :yes:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/teams/bristol-city

On 18/09/2018 at 10:00, City exile 79 said:

I couldn’t. Even though the press red button was on the screen. It worked for the QPR game.    ?

Am I right in thinking if the game is shown over 2 channels, the 'Red button' thing only works on one. 
Plus as a Virgin subscriber I couldn't get the League 1 games the other week, had no problem with our games though. 

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Am I right in thinking if the game is shown over 2 channels, the 'Red button' thing only works on one. 
Plus as a Virgin subscriber I couldn't get the League 1 games the other week, had no problem with our games though. 

The red button normally only works on SS Football not SS Main Event. As far as the league 1 games go, they weren`t covered in the same way it was just that the clubs could offer them via their own UK streaming due to a loophole in the rules on international break weekends, Sky didn`t cover any of them via the red button.

51 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

The red button normally only works on SS Football not SS Main Event. As far as the league 1 games go, they weren`t covered in the same way it was just that the clubs could offer them via their own UK streaming due to a loophole in the rules on international break weekends, Sky didn`t cover any of them via the red button.

Ahh, right. I thought I saw someone saying they watched one of the L1 games via the red button, must have been mistaken. 

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What’s this about a red button ?

Our 3pm Saturday games will show on Sky Sports red button (meaning you press the red button and there's a list of alternative games you can watch) but tomorrow's game will be on Sky Sports Football channel. 

The coverage is a bit w@nk tho, no replays. They also forgot to add one of ours goals to the scoreline for 2-3 minutes. 

4 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Our 3pm Saturday games will show on Sky Sports red button (meaning you press the red button and there's a list of alternative games you can watch) but tomorrow's game will be on Sky Sports Football channel. 

The coverage is a bit w@nk tho, no replays. They also forgot to add one of ours goals to the scoreline for 2-3 minutes. 

????

2 minutes ago, Super said:

????

7 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Forgot it was tomorrow not Saturday, so I guess it's not on red button but on their more main channel Skysports Football 

Archived