IGNORED

The Sky Red Button Thread (ALL NON "SAT 3PM" GAMES ARE ON RED BUTTON)

SStandUp

1 hour ago, handsofclay said:

If you record the match on the red button tonight it might be an idea not to watch it until Saturday morning otherwise it will spoil it for everyone when you are at the match tomorrow night. You will be as welcome as the type who go to cinemas and tell everyone what will happen next.

One of my favourite Simpsons episodes when Homer walks out of the cinema after watching Star Wars and says loudly `Well, who would have guessed Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker`s father?`

24 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Pretty sure you can’t record off of the red button mate.

24 minutes ago, The_Don said:

You can’t record the red button games.

Recorded all the red button games so far

Just tried to set mine @Davefevs

And I have no option either - temp glitch hopefully :whistle:

I can record any / all of tonight’s 

Thought it was just me! Been trying to record tomorrow’s match for a while in case I’m running late. (There’s no issue with tonight’s matches). Even if watching live it’s far better watching from the recording in planner as you can rewind to create your own replays which you can’t do otherwise. 

11 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

Pretty sure you can’t record off of the red button mate.

11 hours ago, The_Don said:

You can’t record the red button games.

11 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I thought you could!

As Bob says, you can DEFINITELY record red button games as I’ve recorded all of them so far. 

For whatever reason this one isn’t showing up yet. I’m hoping it’s a glitch and is fixed before the game. 

As I’m on the road all day and not home til 9pm, and tried at 5:30am this morning and it’s still not there, I’m gonna have to rely on the Mrs getting it right! ? 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

As Bob says, you can DEFINITELY record red button games as I’ve recorded all of them so far. 

For whatever reason this one isn’t showing up yet. I’m hoping it’s a glitch and is fixed before the game. 

As I’m on the road all day and not home til 9pm, and tried at 5:30am this morning and it’s still not there, I’m gonna have to rely on the Mrs getting it right! ? 

I had the same problem for the Villa game - could only chose the record option a few hours before the game

45 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Sky red button will see the decline of away fans travelking

Just saying 

I know it's a Wednesday night, so not many would travel anyway, but us selling 150 odd proves this. 

Lowest we had at any game last season was 405 at Preston. 

Archived