IGNORED

The Sky Red Button Thread (ALL NON "SAT 3PM" GAMES ARE ON RED BUTTON)

SStandUp

I reckon I’m winning in terms of randomness of watching the game . Sat watching a horse shoe competition in a place called Lagoa in Portugal with the wife and other kids unaware that I’m watching it... result ... 

also costing a small fortune on the data but needs must .... 

1 minute ago, Denbury Red said:

Which App have you used?  Can you talk me through it please

i do have sky sports!

It’s called Sky Sports App it will be the first to come up if you put that in search in Apps or Play, depending if you are Apple or Android.

I presume you have to sign in, I have Sky so did, then open app and there is a banner advertising EFL championship, click on down arrow and select our game

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’ve had Sky for around 20years and not seen a City league match not being shown as a main Sky match live on tv before....

Regardless, your still paying for this game!. 

You pay your money, Sky use your money to do a deal with the Football league for live games. 

25 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

To be fair 4K upscaling for me makes it almost normal HD quality 

Sorry Tom, but that’s simply not true. The feed’s bitrate is so low it’s only just passable for SD and there isn’t an upscale ton the planet that could convert it into HD let alone 4K.

On my high-end 55” 4K panel I’ve had to switch it off and instead watch it on my phone, the quality was so low it was hurting my eyes. 

1 hour ago, kmpowell said:

Sorry Tom, but that’s simply not true. The feed’s bitrate is so low it’s only just passable for SD and there isn’t an upscale ton the planet that could convert it into HD let alone 4K.

On my high-end 55” 4K panel I’ve had to switch it off and instead watch it on my phone, the quality was so low it was hurting my eyes. 

Really? Was absolutely fine for me - I said almost HD quality.  I was feeding it through my cinema amp and using SkyQ box. Maybe my eyes are fecked ?

1 minute ago, South-of-river said:

Apparently so I’m told.... you can watch any championship football (during the week) for free on virgin TV? I did mention this on a thread but just in case anyone missed it. 

I’ve merged your thread into the already created thread twice now. 

Archived