IGNORED

Korey Smith out for 5-6 months

JasonM88

Just now, JasonM88 said:

Injured for an ‘extended’ period of time. 

... and so it continues. <_<

Fortunately, we have enough midfielders to live without him for a bit.

If another defender gets crocked however, i may have to bring my football boots to the next game. Can always get an XL kit from the shop of called upon.

5 minutes ago, brad blit said:

Might force LJ to play Brownhill in the middle, and actually start playing 2 wingers considering we have Elliasson, COD and Watkins (plus Hakeeb when fit) who can play there, instead of playing people in incorrect positions (ie Watkins upfront) 

Brownhill has been playing in the middle. We played 4-3-3 of Saturday. I feel that is probably what we’ll go for when Diedhoui is fit. However I’m now not sure it will work without Smith in there. 

O’Dowda has been playing in centre mid for Ireland, perhaps we’ll see that now. 

10 minutes ago, brad blit said:

Might force LJ to play Brownhill in the middle, and actually start playing 2 wingers considering we have Elliasson, COD and Watkins (plus Hakeeb when fit) who can play there, instead of playing people in incorrect positions (ie Watkins upfront) 

Isn’t that what he did for the first two games?

Was told last week that, whilst you didn’t officially bid, you’d be in for Daniel Johnson and he/his agent were aware of the money on offer.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if you bid now. He isn’t signing a new deal and isn’t in the matchday squads at the moment.

5 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Was told last week that, whilst you didn’t officially bid, you’d be in for Daniel Johnson and he/his agent were aware of the money on offer.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if you bid now. He isn’t signing a new deal and isn’t in the matchday squads at the moment.

I would be very happy with Johnson (Daniel - Dont get us started on the other one). See you boys have had a relatively solid start, shame you didnt put Stoke away Saturday, like to see them struggle.

2 minutes ago, Rich_s said:

I hope he recovers quickly but I think we always look a bit flat when Pack and Smith play together.

They are the go to pairing when thinks aren’t working out, there’s a reason for that. Both know each others game extremely well, and will always put themselves about. 

In a season that loooks like it could be quite difficult, they are both needed. 2 seasons ago, during that terrible run, Smith came back into the team with Pack and results instantly improved. 

They’ve proven before, and they’ll prove again that whilst the two together may not contribute hugely in an attacking sense, when the going gets tough they will fight tooth and nail for each other. 

22 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

I’ve always wanted him here, but as I said before my Preston friend indicates he isn’t that highly thought of at Preston? Always seems to play well against us, but maybe that’s just Preston in general :no:

Did want you to beat Stoke too.

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I’ve always wanted him here, but as I said before my Preston friend indicates he isn’t that highly thought of at Preston? Always seems to play well against us, but maybe that’s just Preston in general :no:

Could be another Carl Hutchings.... Always a world beater against us, rarely more than a panel beater for us.

11 minutes ago, RedM said:

Very gifted just lacks consistency and a bit of fight. Contract situation hasn’t helped him.

Archived