IGNORED

Kennedy vs. Cardiff

BCFC_95

I’m sure most of you have seen Kennedy’s kick out at the Cardiff lad in their game on Saturday, not only did the referee not see it, but now after further review it’s been decided that no further action will be taken against him...

Despite a blatant kick out at an opposing player, several camera angles showing it, he’s not got any punishment for it. Yet Fammy, who supposedly had no hard evidence showing he had spat at the opposition player other than a statement from a player, received a 6 game ban. 

Seems a little unfair.

(In no way do I condone spitting if it did indeed happen..)

37 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Obviously two separate things but I'm utterly flabbergasted no further action is being taken against Kennedy...

I blame Cardiff for not getting 2 random players to make written statements. Much better than silly stuff like video evidence of what actually happened.

2 hours ago, Super said:

But a free-kick was awarded, so the Football Association considers the matter dealt with.

I thought that counted for a yellow card?

Complete BS there's no punishment for a kick caught on camera when a player can get banned for no video evidence and 2 written statements.

2 hours ago, Montpelierblue said:

Because we are Cardiff City we will not get any decisions our way this season. I suspect if you lot were to get promotion they would love you bit like they love Fulham.....

You had one go against with kenedy and you very much had one go for you with Arter. I would say you're quits. 

3 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

You had one go against with kenedy and you very much had one go for you with Arter. I would say you're quits. 

Indeed. If the one that Hayden went for is deemed worthy of a red (dubious in my opinion) then Arter's should have been as well.

No doubt Kenedy has got away with one though.

8 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

Was this the English FA or Welsh FA jurisdiction?

They are in the Premier league which means they come under the English FA which is one of the that leagues rule. 

No more Darren Purse situations for them anymore as the Welsh FA can no longer bend the rules and over rule a nailed on sending off so a Cardiff player can play in the English cup final.

54 minutes ago, hodge said:

I thought that counted for a yellow card?

Complete BS there's no punishment for a kick caught on camera when a player can get banned for no video evidence and 2 written statements.

Think they make things up as they go along!

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

Indeed. If the one that Hayden went for is deemed worthy of a red (dubious in my opinion) then Arter's should have been as well.

No doubt Kenedy has got away with one though.

Dubious?!?! He was directly behind him and his studs went into the back of his knee and hamstring. Was a sending off.

Kenedy should have been gone and Arter too. 

Good grief, if Kenedy and Hayden had been Cardiff players then the usual suspects would have been offended and outraged on here at Warnock ‘telling his team to commit thuggish acts and kick their more illustrious opponents’ because they always know what Warnock says in his team talks.....so, I assume they think the same of Benitez now?! Of course they don’t, only Warnock encourages thuggery and cheating....no one else is capable of it....and I don’t believe Benitez would do that for a second but the anti-Warnock brigade are delirious and believe every foul has been pre-ordained by the most successful manager in English football history (in terms of promotions gained)...

It seems clear that the morons who run football, have no desire to clean up football whatsoever, what makes it worse is the problem is far more prevalent in the premiership than the so called 'flagship' league in the world, i'm sure if this had occurred in the championship or below something would have done immediately, it makes you wonder who actually pulls the strings, the lawmakers or he who pays the piper?

Archived