IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Match Day 4

1 minute ago, ScottishRed said:

No, you aren't.

The reason LJ was not on the train is due to the fact that the Tombola machine did not fit in the luggage area.

He went up on the Mega Bus

Lee has not become one of the most sought after young managers of the 21st century by pure luck, as you bluntly insinuate.

Both me and Robbored think this has 7-1 written all over it.

Just wait and see: "always believe".

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Baker is the only nailed on starter that I can see who is injured.

Smith hasn't started a league game.

Adelekalum is a punt.

We have looking to replace Fielding all summer.

Wright is probably not a starter.

And neither is Hegeler.

And what makes our plight worse is Wright and Hegeler were known to be injured before the season started and we never even brought a loan in as cover.

It's a lame excuse for me and shows how lacking in quality our squad is when 3 and 4 games in we are having to patch a team together.

Fammy? Injured by FFA

Edited by red panda
30 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Sorry but to come out of a summer transfer window and have that bench in our fourth game is a disgrace. 

If we’d have been shown that bench in January we’d have thought we’d been relegated. 

This is the post that sums up City’s  current state. Throw in the starting 11 and it looks even worse

6 minutes ago, ... said:

Lee has not become one of the most sought after young managers of the 21st century by pure luck, as you bluntly insinuate.

Both me and Robbored think this has 7-1 written all over it.

Just wait and see: "always believe".

Sought after, you say?.........................Call out Search and Rescue, does anyone know where he was last spotted?  The Shire? ?

25 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yes Dave, I watched some of that display by Leistner and I have to say he genuinely looked like a bloke they plucked from the stands. Looked absolutely dreadful. We need to get at him tonight and test his mettle. 

Eze up front is a good player. Our mutual friend and scout had watched him several times and highly rated him. 

The key tonight really is to test that defence after their battering last week. They’ll be low on morale and so we need to get at them and not let their confidence build. Especially that German. 

We ain’t gonna be high on morale ourselves mind and they will be saying exactly the same about us. Agree about Eze he looks like he could be a right handful tonight and with our weak defence is very worrying.

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

My god. Some of you - convinced we are beaten before we even start

Pathetic.

Go follow Netball or something. Your “support” really isn’t needed

Well said, young man.

Would you be interested in signing my petition to get Lee another contract extension before he gets snapped up by one of the Premier League giants??

• Haha 1