IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Match Day 4

Well, that was absolutely dire until the goal, then we livened up a bit. 

There's some glaring issues with this team though - Watkins offers absolutely nothing, Hunt looks average at best (awful at worst), and defensively we look likely to concede at any moment. 

I'll wait until full time before celebrating.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Fantastic early cross to Eliasson who should have scored. An easy target for some, Mr Taylor.

Yep that was a much better chance. But actually it was great work by Matty to chase that down, get in position and I expect the keeper was thinking a cross was coming.

And to those of you saying soft goal?? Maybe, but who gives a flying ****?? Do you think the Boro fans were saying "soft goal" after they scored their first bounced off a defenders back and past an asleep fall back to bounce perfectly onto their forwards foot?

• Like 2
Just now, RedorDead BCFC said:

This camera action is making me seasick! If I take my glasses off it’s like I fell in a vat of lager and drunk my way out. 

Game in action and will randomly switch to McClaren or random QPR player. Very odd and not great viewing. Assuming talking about BCTV it is useless on my mobile as it won’t go full screen if you flip it. Decent enough on my tablet though. 

5 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

Replays on bcfc tv and it was and it was

One of us care! ?

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yep!  Good spot by LJ to see QPR are vulnerable to that type of ball.

Its not tactic he usually advocates.

We haven’t got the ball over the top, in behind them enough imho.  Too many balls chipped / driven at head height.  They are pedestrian at the back.

Proof that sometimes it doesn't have to be pretty, the only bit of real skill for City was Taylor's wonderful goal.

It has been an awful game between 2 teams who look as if they are going to struggle this season and for the first half an hour we certainly rode our luck.

Our keeper has done really well, and so has Kelly, the rest of the defence looks dodgy to me, Brownhill has saved the defence on several occasions tonight, Eliasson looks ok but needs the ball more, Pack has been poor his passing radar has generally been off I suspect our tactics do not suit him at all, Watkins and Wiemann have been poor but Taylor with the right service tonight could be our match winner.

I would consider Walsh for Watkins at half time.

Edited by Esmond Million's Bung

First 35 minutes was the worst game of football I've seen in a long time. QPR look awful and we looked worse. Looked completely void of confidence and the players weren't trusting theirs or anyone else's first touch. Look terrified of giving the ball away in our own half.

Was screaming at Webster to show a little composure on the ball and the goal actually came from the first time we did that. 

Signs at the end that we can play and hopefully the goal will give us confidence.

4 minutes ago, RedJim said:

Well, that was absolutely dire until the goal, then we livened up a bit. 

There's some glaring issues with this team though - Watkins offers absolutely nothing, Hunt looks average at best (awful at worst), and defensively we look likely to concede at any moment. 

I'll wait until full time before celebrating.

totally agree

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Game in action and will randomly switch to McClaren or random QPR player. Very odd and not great viewing. Assuming talking about BCTV it is useless on my mobile as it won’t go full screen if you flip it. Decent enough on my tablet though. 

Youtube won't do that on my phone either.