IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Match Day 4

3 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Pisano must have looked like Maldini and Taylor imitated Ronaldo up at Failand for them to get picked after their last few performances. 

At some point you have to stop making excuses for continual, obvious mistakes and acknowledge he's getting it wrong. 

This is a stupid selection and the performance is proving it, there were better choices and they were very clear.  

To be fair. Pisano is doing ok and Kelly gives us more going forward and looked slightly out of his depth on Saturday at CH so imo he has got it right or shall I say I can’t see many other options at the back 

1 minute ago, BS15_RED said:

This game is like turning the clock back 25 years to the days of Russell Osman.

Osman was only afforded the luxury of free transfers and could still get his team to defend. Lee 10 million  spent and you would have to wonder if they had practiced defending at all!

Just now, daored said:

Let’s just hope our manager and coaches with all their drones and 3D images can identify it. Confident? I’m not 

If even OTIB can see theres a problem you'd think with all our modern bells and whistles they'd be able to identify the problem. 

Alas, of course ******* not.

Tenner on us to be winless in 10.

• Like 1