IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Match Day 4

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

He wasn’t awful against Boro but he is too one footed to play LB. LJ is starting to irk me and I have been giving him the benefit of doubt for a long time

We all want to see LJ succeed but he does make it difficult.  Lets hope Pisano has a cracking match.

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

He wasn’t awful against Boro but he is too one footed to play LB. LJ is starting to irk me and I have been giving him the benefit of doubt for a long time

Didnt even attempt to stop the cross for 2nd goal but i get your point about him playing LB another Johnson brain failure.

Just now, hodge said:

Only thing I'd say is Taylor may do more defensive work

I'm prepared to write off Taylor. He's not good enough to play as a striker because his touch is **** and frequently he makes the wrong decisions. Movement and chasing the ball will not make up for him being a sub par footballer at this level technically.

Thanks for your service and move on. Cheers for the memories.

1 minute ago, Shtanley said:

Actually thought Pisano was quite good on Saturday. 2 right footers on the left is slightly worrying. I guess Taylor is better at dropping deep than Eisa. 

The selection is not an issue for me after Saturday - thought Pisano did an excellent job, as did Kelly who was really excellent.

Given injuries I think it's our best option right now until Dasilva is ready.

The goals came from individual errors by Webster and Hunt. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Actually thought Pisano was quite good on Saturday. 2 right footers on the left is slightly worrying. I guess Taylor is better at dropping deep than Eisa. 

And that's a consideration against bottom of the league for what reason? 

Looks like Eisa will struggle for starts this season sadly.