IGNORED

Seagull

STeveOELlis

17 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Ipswich? We don't play Ipswich away until November. You're very early for that.

Of that i'm very aware. However I'm driving  to portman road because i was offered a free stadium tour with work

But the seagulls in an around the Queen's Parks and the loftus road area are particularly vicious today so i thought i'd give my fellow reds a heads up

6 minutes ago, SonOfDjuric said:

Of that i'm very aware. However I'm driving  to portman road because i was offered a free stadium tour with work

But the seagulls in an around the Queen's Parks and the loftus road area are particularly vicious today so i thought i'd give my fellow reds a heads up

Sound Chap. Will remember you in my will. What's your name again ? :ill: :laughcont:

I feel i must apologies to the Seagull, yes it tried to steal my food and yes i did drop my drink, but there was still enough food for me to eat and i have 3 more Capri Suns in the box, it just got to me when the youths i walked past started laughing and pointing and i lost my cool.

So, Sorry seagull, i hope you enjoyed the microbite

And, fellow reds, stay alert of the gulls, but respect them. They're marvelous creatures.

Enjoy the game, i'll upload pictures of Portman Road should there be demand

UTC

1 minute ago, SonOfDjuric said:

I feel i must apologies to the Seagull, yes it tried to steal my food and yes i did drop my drink, but there was still enough food for me to eat and i have 3 more Capri Suns in the box, it just got to me when the youths i walked past started laughing and pointing and i lost my cool.

And, fellow reds, stay alert of the gulls, but respect them. They're marvelous creatures.

UTC

Can I just clarify SOD

As it was London , was the offender , the seagull , a passenger on a stolen moped ?

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can I just clarify SOD

As it was London , was the offender , the seagull , a passenger on a stolen moped ?

I thought you were referring to me as Sean O'Driscoll then :laugh:

And no. It was a seagull. With wings. And webbed feet. It can't ride a moped. It was a seagull

5 minutes ago, SonOfDjuric said:

UTC

Can do mate but you might be the only one there. 

Archived