IGNORED

Marley, Marley, Marley....

formerly known as ivan

2 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Premature to be saying that I would suggest, though he does need to step it up.

Very premature indeed.

It it always make me laugh when I see posters slag off a player when they’ve hardly seen them play. We’re four games in ffs.......

New signings can and frequently do take a while to find their form but some posters don’t ever consider that.

29 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Very premature indeed.

It it always make me laugh when I see posters slag off a player when they’ve hardly seen them play. We’re four games in ffs.......

New signings can and frequently do take a while to find their form but some posters don’t ever consider that.

I play football myself, so I understand sometimes new players do take a few games to settle and show signs of quality. However what I can't defend is players who show little effort and are basically a ghost for the first few matches. 

I wonder how patient you would be if his wages were coming straight from your own pocket.

12 minutes ago, Red 90 said:

I play football myself, so I understand sometimes new players do take a few games to settle and show signs of quality. However what I can't defend is players who show little effort and are basically a ghost for the first few matches. 

I wonder how patient you would be if his wages were coming straight from your own pocket.

he was quite involved in the second half and defended well,

8 hours ago, RedDave said:

What wouldn’t have been picked up on TV tonight was how often he hid in the first half.  Didn’t want the ball.  

Wow....that'd get a rubbish emoji.

clearly him and Eliason were told to work back and when in the opposition half to stay wide, he did exactly that.

He won defensive headers from corners and free kicks, won tackles and tracked back.....I think everybody last night did a good job.

11 minutes ago, Lee0 said:

Wow....that'd get a rubbish emoji.

clearly him and Eliason were told to work back and when in the opposition half to stay wide, he did exactly that.

He won defensive headers from corners and free kicks, won tackles and tracked back.....I think everybody last night did a good job.

He did all that but still hid from the ball!  Didnt want a pass first half. 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

He did all that but still hid from the ball!  Didnt want a pass first half. 

That makes no sense.... he did everything asked of him, was always where he was clearly told to be and yet he 'hid from the ball' ?

He moved and made space for others, because team mates didn't get the ball to him is either because others were in a better position to receive the ball or because he was marked by the opposition, either way, that's not hiding, he had a decent game and did a great job for the team.

2 hours ago, Lee0 said:

That makes no sense.... he did everything asked of him, was always where he was clearly told to be and yet he 'hid from the ball' ?

He moved and made space for others, because team mates didn't get the ball to him is either because others were in a better position to receive the ball or because he was marked by the opposition, either way, that's not hiding, he had a decent game and did a great job for the team.

Were you there?

49 minutes ago, Lee0 said:

Yes.

i rarely miss games though I wasn't at Bolton, that's all I've missed in 2018  (including the pre season in Spain)

Wait a minute, you go to all the games, even pre-season Spanish matches (ok so you missed the Bolton game), are you a player or on the coaching staff? 

Come on you can tell us!

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Wait a minute, you go to all the games, even pre-season Spanish matches (ok so you missed the Bolton game), are you a player or on the coaching staff? 

Come on you can tell us!

No

Come on you can tell us!

No

Come on you can tell us!

No

Archived