IGNORED

Andreas Weimann Utter Class

REDOXO

6 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Taylor has played a huge part of nothing since being here. One good game today and one decent pass against man u does not hide the fact he has been largely useless for us.

Weimann is a big fish in a small pond character. Mentally fragile who thriveds in a less pressurised environment.....Hence performing here and less so villa derby.

Utter nonsense. Jeeez..........:disapointed2se:

Just now, REDOXO said:

Just put him on ignore!

It's tempting, but I like a challenge, I even speak to the Mormons (sorry those from the Church of the Latter Day Saints) when they come round. My favourite question to ask when they say they were born into a Mormon family is, "What religion do you think you would have been if you hadn't?" 

Intelligent skilllful footballer . Puts his header back across the goal in the opposite direction to the way the keeper is moving for his first, makes space for himself and makes it easy for Brownhill to put on a plate for him for his second

Also really pleased for Matty Taylor, involved in everything

City you are twisting my guts this way and that, again!

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It's tempting, but I like a challenge, I even speak to the Mormons (sorry those from the Church of the Latter Day Saints) when they come round. My favourite question to ask when they say they were born into a Mormon family is, "What religion do you think you would have been if you hadn't?" 

Ok. I respect that. However if you can stop quoting this tossers drivel the normal ones among us don't have to see his latest drunken ramblings! 

46 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Early days but seems to be an object lesson to those who write a player off before a ball is kicked.

Like Wilbraham? 

Weimann could yet become Johnson's version of Cotts signing Wilbraham (in the respect that the majority wrote him off before a ball was kicked, and just clicked). 

He has certainly been the main positive early on, closely followed by Elliason and Kelly.

I think we were all worried about losing not only Bobby’s goals, but his work-rate and pressing.

Early days still, but in Weimann we look to have a worthy replacement in all aspects.

I dare his movement is better than Bobby’s and perhaps at this stage looks stronger on the ball too, but eitherway it’s great that he’s got a variety of goals in him too.

Finishing was the question mark - so far, so good.

A superb signing

I thought he looked good against Forest at home but he ran out of steam in the 2nd half - which I put down to the heat that day.

Slight concern that same thing happened v Boro when it was not so hot. 

But - two great goals this evening.

Can't wait to see him up front with Fammy v Blackburn

30 minutes ago, Ian M said:

Personally very happy that the guys at Sky Bet paid no attention to the press on signing that we intended to play him up front. 200/1 ???

From memory I think Transfermarkt had him at something like 15 goals from 50 apps (not starts) as a striker!!

24 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Weimann is a big fish in a small pond character. Mentally fragile who thriveds in a less pressurised environment.....Hence performing here and less so villa derby.

You really can be a cock can’t you ?

1 minute ago, The Red Planet said:

A superb signing

I thought he looked good against Forest at home but he ran out of steam in the 2nd half - which I put down to the heat that day.

Might be able to ease Fammy back in if he keeps this up!!

1 minute ago, The Red Planet said:

A superb signing

Definitely didn't run out of steam tonight, completely ran their defence ragged.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

From memory I think Transfermarkt had him at something like 15 goals from 50 apps (not starts) as a striker!!

You really ARE a cock aren't you ?

Might be able to ease Fammy back in if he keeps this up!!

Fixed for you!

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I like besides

his workrate

his attitude

his goals

is the number of times he speaks to other players when there’s a break in play and gees others up too

Could have come here on a bit of a cruise but has done anything but and shown as much desire and hunger as anyone

Like a lot

Exactly, referred to his leadership a few time already.  

“Model Pro”

Archived