IGNORED

JOHNSON SACKED - Gary that is.

Bristol Rob

Just now, Red_Wizard said:

Because you cannot answer yet again me old sport?

Anyway, have a good day (enjoy a gin)

Of course I could answer you but can’t be bothered. You say you read my previous post on the topic but I seriously doubt that.

No gin at 7:30am - that would definitely not be a good sign.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I said exactly that when he was sacked from City and got slagged for it. Seems I was right.........

You’ve always had an agenda against Johnson though, I’ve never seen you say one positive thing about him in the years I’ve been reading this forum. 

My original point still stands, but unlike you I still appreciate he was a great manager for us over those first couple of years & not a ‘conference’ manager. 

3 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

You’ve always had an agenda against Johnson though, I’ve never seen you say one positive thing about him in the years I’ve been reading this forum. 

My original point still stands, but unlike you I still appreciate he was a great manager for us over those first couple of years & not a ‘conference’ manager. 

I got no agenda against GJ - my beef was that I never enjoyed the style of football he played and yet he got results, for a while anyway.

What I like about LJ is that he at least tries to play attractive football.

31 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Another thread that has descended into a Robbored slanging match .

It has gone beyond tiresome now .

Don’t blame me Major! 

I know I’m pretty much a lone voice on the subject of GJ and lots of the older posters remember that.

36 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I was being flippant honest! 

I know but I still worry. You hear rumours that he was the one who told LJ to get rid of Ayling etc. 

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That I would love to see...........I’d definitely attend if GJ was speaker. He’d say nothing meaningful and laugh at his own jokes.

He might even have a few anecdotes to share! 

:yawn:

Dream or nightmare? … 

Possible (or is it?) scenario that came to me in my sleep after last nights events.... 

If Steve McClaren gets the boot from QPR....

Darrell leaves the Gas to take McClaren's vacant seat at QPR's Loftus Rd... (unattractive proposition but lured by proximity of Battersea for some unknown reason :dunno:)

Steve Cotterill returns to his home town club replacing Garry Johnson at Cheltenham.

After a 3nil away victory at QPR Bristol City's delighted owner SL rewards Lee Johnson with a well deserved three year contract extension.

Everybody's happy!

Oh yeah except that leaves Rovers with a vacancy at the Mem doesn't it?

….and of course Gary Johnson floating around jobless after parting company with Cheltenham.  

NO!! :shocking: …  No they couldn't, could they?, ...they wouldn't, would they? …. OMG yes! they could, couldn't they!

That would be the biggest scandal to happen to Bristol football ever, (apart from the Taylor affair) ever, ever, ever.. Oh ***** Whistlehappy wakes up in a bath of sweat... Checks news in a panic, realises phew ..it was only a dream.

...and only One Team In Bristol is managed by a Johnson. 

Oh God, but some people do say 'dreams can come true' …. flipping heck,  anything's possible! Nightnare!!!!!! ;) 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Don’t blame me Major! 

I know I’m pretty much a lone voice on the subject of GJ and lots of the older posters remember that.

You are as responsible as the rest of them and it's not just on the subject of GJ.

You make some really good posts at times so I really don't know why you get involved in the rubbish.

47 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Dream or nightmare? … 

Possible (or is it?) scenario that came to me in my sleep after last nights events.... 

If Steve McClaren gets the boot from QPR....

Darrell leaves the Gas to take McClaren's vacant seat at QPR's Loftus Rd... (unattractive proposition but lured by proximity of Battersea for some unknown reason :dunno:)

Steve Cotterill returns to his home town club replacing Garry Johnson at Cheltenham.

After a 3nil away victory at QPR Bristol City's delighted owner SL rewards Lee Johnson with a well deserved three year contract extension.

Everybody's happy!

Oh yeah except that leaves Rovers with a vacancy at the Mem doesn't it?

….and of course Gary Johnson floating around jobless after parting company with Cheltenham.  

NO!! :shocking: …  No they couldn't, could they?, ...they wouldn't, would they? …. OMG yes! they could, couldn't they!

That would be the biggest scandal to happen to Bristol football ever, (apart from the Taylor affair) ever, ever, ever.. Oh ***** Whistlehappy wakes up in a bath of sweat... Checks news in a panic, realises phew ..it was only a dream.

...and only One Team In Bristol is managed by a Johnson. 

Oh God, but some people do say 'dreams can come true' …. flipping heck,  anything's possible! Nightnare!!!!!! ;) 

Just add Steve McLaren returns to City as DOF.

15 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Maybe we could give Gary Johnson the job of stadium announcer, then Robbored wouldn't complain anymore about not being able to hear the tannoy system properly.

The tannoy or Robbored

I know which one I'd prefer not to listen to...

2 hours ago, Taz said:

That wouldn't surprise me at all to be honest!

It would me.

I imagine he is still on a very nice pay off from Brum. With I reckon just under two years to run. Can't imagine Cheltenham would be able to get anywhere near matching it, to tempt him, even if he was interested, which I doubt.

Archived