IGNORED

The official bring back the dustbin emoji thread

REDOXO

I’d like to think your average OTIB poster (who at a guess is 40+) is grown up and mature enough to deal with a cartoon dustbin on their post.

Never taken umbrage with it myself, although I do prefer it when people explain ‘why’ they’ve disliked my post!

I think it should be reinstated personally - a bit sad that people trawl historic posts and ‘dustbin’ them all - as has happened... 

40 minutes ago, BCFC_Dan said:

I'm glad it's gone. The positive reactions are useful in not ending up with dozens of posts saying "I agree" but to my mind if you disagree with something you should post an explanation as to why you disagree with it.

However if you disagree with the same post for other reasons posted it meant you didn't add the same stuff to the conversation again or just post 'I agree' with someones post.

6 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

How about a yawn or I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post! emoji for yet another "Sack Johnson" / "Blame Lansdown" / "Not replaced anyone we've sold" threads or comments that get posted with increasing frequency and normally by the same few posters?

Can we have a hard-on reaction for the Johnson apologists ?

I certainly agree with the first sentence but as for the second - I actually advise certain posters to put me on ignore but only for their peace of mind.

I think I’ve got two or three on my ignore list. They’re posters who posted absolute bollocks and one serial snake user who doesn’t actually post anything at all.

In fact now that the snake has gone I’ll remove him/her from my lgnore list.

25 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If the best thing you can do is rubbishing others posters for giving their opinion you should not be on OTIB. The same goes for people who ignore fellow posters. Very, very poor in my opinion. 

I wonder how many have you on ignore? 

For the record you crack me up and would never do it to you! 

Sometimes sanity becomes an issue and a simple ignore preference does ensure that the trolls the drunks and the crazies can’t drag you in to a pointless shit fest!

14 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I wonder how many have you on ignore? 

For the record you crack me up and would never do it to you! 

Sometimes sanity becomes an issue and a simple ignore preference does ensure that the trolls the drunks and the crazies can’t drag you in to a pointless shit fest!

I have no one on ignore and will not ever have someone on ignore.

50 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If the best thing you can do is rubbishing others posters for giving their opinion you should not be on OTIB. The same goes for people who ignore fellow posters. Very, very poor in my opinion. 

I think if anyone ever agrees with Robbored, they shouldn't be on OTIB ?

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I'm a thoughtful person. Online discussions is not my backyard. For me a discussion is a process were I'm provocative to eventually reach a conclusion    

You're the forum 'Brian Clough' Tommy. What was it he said, 'We have a disagreement, discuss it and then agree I was right' or something similar? ;) 

I guess people need otib to be their happy space.? Not every disagreement needs explaining.

It's your opinion, who honestly cares if anyone agrees Or disagreees.

Sometimes people want to get into a debate sometimes they don't.

I guess if i dont agree I'll just have to be confused.

Archived