IGNORED

OTIB Fantasy NFL 2018/19 NEW Season

howey_ducky

The league is full already, if you'd like to join then leave a message on here and i'll open it up to add new teams.

The draft is on Sunday evening.  If you are unable to participate in the draft then you can edit your draft order on the fantasy football website, this is particularly helpful for first and second round picks if there is a player that you'd really like on your team.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=6612775
League ID: 6612775
League Password: bristol2018

On 31/08/2018 at 07:54, 054123 said:

On holiday Howard and only jone st seen the message. Any chance of a late entry?

yeah, can do mate but i need another team to also state interest because that'll give us a league of 12 (each league has to have an even number of teams)

Is anyone else interested????? 

On ‎29‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 18:57, howey_ducky said:

The league is full already, if you'd like to join then leave a message on here and i'll open it up to add new teams.

The draft is on Sunday evening.  If you are unable to participate in the draft then you can edit your draft order on the fantasy football website, this is particularly helpful for first and second round picks if there is a player that you'd really like on your team.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=6612775
League ID: 6612775
League Password: bristol2018

Did we have the standard settings didn't realize there were so many available??

On 06/09/2019 at 14:47, TMWANG50 said:

Which league did you join mine? I'm a Bears fan so after last night I'm already looking forward to next season ?

No, didn't see your message until after the draft. I also have a couple of leagues I was in last year that I can't delete that are clogging up my availability to join me ones, which is more than as little annoying....

19 hours ago, Woodsy said:

No, didn't see your message until after the draft. I also have a couple of leagues I was in last year that I can't delete that are clogging up my availability to join me ones, which is more than as little annoying....

Didn't see the draft results until Monday, now in 4 different leagues! Managed to win somehow time to drop tho!

Archived