IGNORED

I see Tangoman having a pop...

Mr Popodopolous

He certainly has a grudge against City but particularly the Johnson family. It was Senior in charge with the Sears ghost ‘goal’ and also when City beat them in pray offs.

Tango was extremely pissed off.........but then he gets pissed off with lots of things if you hear him on TalkSport.

He comes over that he thinks he’s most clever bloke in football.

"The owners have spent £80m, albeit of their own money, but the consequences of this are that the club can’t sign any players this season. I'm staggered to think this could be allowed to happen."

Says the man who took £5m from a ****ing hedge fund to bankroll Palace. And was surprised when the hedge fund (you know, those notoriously generous and reliable long term investors) wanted to change their position and call in their investment, thus putting Palace into administration.

Pot meet kettle. (Copper coloured pot and all).

20 minutes ago, Olé said:

"The owners have spent £80m, albeit of their own money, but the consequences of this are that the club can’t sign any players this season. I'm staggered to think this could be allowed to happen."

Says the man who took £5m from a ****ing hedge fund to bankroll Palace. And was surprised when the hedge fund (you know, those notoriously generous and reliable long term investors) wanted to change their position and call in their investment, thus putting Palace into administration.

Pot meet kettle. (Copper coloured pot and all).

Quite right. That’s all forgotten now though isn’t it. I sometimes quite enjoy his anecdotes on Talksport but he sure as hell never mentions this little ditty. 

I take it as a compliment that we obviously irk him so much, even after all this time. Balls to what he thinks. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

He certainly has a grudge against City but particularly the Johnson family. It was Senior in charge with the Sears ghost ‘goal’ and also when City beat them in pray offs.

Tango was extremely pissed off.........but then he gets pissed off with lots of things if you hear him on TalkSport.

He comes over that he thinks he’s most clever bloke in football.

Agree - he doesn’t suit talksport with his style and can’t believe the average listenener would be interested in his opinions  - I’m not . His knowledge is also now outdated . I’m not clear what he even does in relational football anymore . I quickly looked and all it references is roles many years ago .. 

17 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He’s actually from Wolverhampton I think, but supports The Owls...I thought this thread was going to be about him too....the original Tango Man - top geezer, have seen him at The Gate loads over the years...

B9FA0821-7C56-479B-8FA7-83C8A661F260.jpeg

Yes, he's hard to miss even from the opposite end of the ground…

Self opinionated wind bag, far too full of his own self importance and likes the sound of his own voice. However when he's on TalkSport,  as much as I hate to admit it,  some of he what he says about the business and commercial side of football makes sense.  

But in the the unlikely event of me ever meeting him, I wouldn't tell him that;  I'd just call him a count. 

1 hour ago, MC RISK77 said:

Haha remember that goal and from row z in Dolman even I could see it was in 

It was in, but the ref gave a foul to City before the ball went in.  

I was in the front row of the Williams at the time and i heard it hit the metal at the bottom of the goal,

So really he has no moan at all about that.

46 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

How is he a ‘crook’? Or is this another baseless accusation lazily thrown around on OTIB?

46 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

How is he a ‘crook’? Or is this another baseless accusation lazily thrown around on OTIB?

How incredibly lazy of me! Sorry.

4 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Speaking of Bristol Post articles about orange things, this has to be my favourite article. In the history of the world. Ever.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/dress-code-restaurant-google-reviews-1916752

It's a wonderful and very newsworthy story that just gets better and better the more you read it. 

Archived