IGNORED

Tomas Kalas Signed On Loan (Merged)

BessexRED

112 games in the Championship. More than plenty of experience! 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tomas-kalas/profil/spieler/148657

I don't have much knowledge of how good he is though.

Where does he come in terms of quality if you were to rank Webster, Wright & him for the right CB spot? No doubt that puts an end to Pisano's makeshift role at CB

An absolutely glorious signing. Very experienced at this level.

Interestingly, he's only played twice for Chelsea since he signed 8 years ago (nothing new with Chelsea players) - one of those matches was a near man of the match performance in the game against Liverpool (Gerrard's slip) where they defended the whole game and won 2-0. He held his own brilliantly against Sterling, Suarez, Coutinho and Sturridge that day. Not many could that season.

7 minutes ago, Jcolebristol said:

So I assume its now, in no particular order:

LB
Kelly
Dasilva

LCB
Baker
Webster
Kelly
Hegeler

RCB
Webster
Wright
Kalas
Moore
Hegeler

RB
Hunt
Pisano

I suspect it may only be a matter of time before we are told that Bailey Wright needs an operation.

Often seems to happen when a player is said to be on the verge of fitness for weeks on end.

I'd have thought very very little chance of this being 'with a view to being permanent' signing. For one thing, if he has a good season, his value will rocket. And Chelsea only sell their youngsters (although he's not that young) on their terms. Hence why Tammy won't be allowed to go anywhere just yet. Although after another 2 years on loan, he'll be desperate to leave. 

Archived