IGNORED

Colin and Bobby

italian dave

Interview with Mr W on SSN just now. Asked about Crapdiffs lack of goals he admits he doesn’t know what his best option is, goes though various options, possibilities and players, including every other striker, without mentioning Bobby Reid once! He must be wondering what’s going on. And Cardiff fans must be wondering why he spent £10m! 

29 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I think somewhere like Newcastle, Bournemouth, Brighton or Fulham would have been a much better move for Bobby. Oh well.......

I personally don't think he is good enough for the Prem. He won't be their long 

Good luck to him though. Boy did well to get his big move 

Bobby must have watched that 27 pass move by Fulham at Wembley last week,  that ended in a goal from a cross from his old mate, and wondered why the hell he'd joined such a dreadful footballing side.

Totally wrong fit for me but he is quite versatile, so maybe he can make it work, we'll see.

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

Interview with Mr W on SSN just now. Asked about Crapdiffs lack of goals he admits he doesn’t know what his best option is, goes though various options, possibilities and players, including every other striker, without mentioning Bobby Reid once! He must be wondering what’s going on. And Cardiff fans must be wondering why he spent £10m! 

He probably wonders for a while, then he looks at his wage slip... 

37 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Bobby must have watched that 27 pass move by Fulham at Wembley last week,  that ended in a goal from a cross from his old mate, and wondered why the hell he'd joined such a dreadful footballing side.

Totally wrong got for me but he is quite versatile, so maybe he can make it work, we'll see.

He is earning 4x as much as he was at City....

...then you have to remember the signing on fee he would have got to 

So yeah....I can kinda understand why he went 

6 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

He is earning 4x as much as he was at City....

...then you have to remember the signing on fee he would have got to 

So yeah....I can kinda understand why he went 

Ive nothing whatsoever against him leaving for the big bucks.

If that was the only offer then fair enough but he did go quite early, I would have waited a bit longer if I was him, gone somewhere that suited him better.

Maybe we should have him back on loan in January to give him game time.  Obviously we won't be paying all his wages though.

Stitched Colin up well there didn't we, even worse than we did with Tubby Tomlin.  I doubt he will have any more of our players on his shopping list.

Maybe Bobby will get a game when they bounce back down to the Championship at the end of the season.

52 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Agree. And we got 10 million for him. Unbelievable 

It is incredible really. I said throughout the summer if he goes to the prem he will hit 5-8 goals maximum for the season. So knowing me he’ll hit 25...

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Maybe we should have him back on loan in January to give him game time.  Obviously we won't be paying all his wages though.

Stitched Colin up well there didn't we, even worse than we did with Tubby Tomlin.  I doubt he will have any more of our players on his shopping list.

Maybe Bobby will get a game when they bounce back down to the Championship at the end of the season.

No just no...That would play right into Cardiff's hands having to pay his huge wages, he's all theirs and they have to pay the price. It was a fantastic bit of business for City, £10m ...crazy money.  Reckon Weinmann is a great addition, and has a great attitude, as Bobby did. Cardiff will do very well to avoid the drop, Warnock cannot adapt a game to suit the likes of Reid, unlike LJ.

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

He did OK against our Prem opposition in the Cockatoo cup didn't he ? 

I bet she's seen a cockatoo in her time .

IMG_0361.JPG

Have you got the original of this photo??

The one without the parrots massive hard-on airbrushed out?

21 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

He is nowhere near Prem level. Not even close. If Tammy Abraham can't play in the Prem, Bobby Reid defo can't

Career wise, he would have been much more successful staying at City, and been a REALLY good goalscorer.  Can't blame the lad (apart from choice of club) for maximising earnings when City are making no headway under Johnson.

4 minutes ago, ... said:

Career wise, he would have been much more successful staying at City, and been a REALLY good goalscorer.  Can't blame the lad (apart from choice of club) for maximising earnings when City are making no headway under Johnson.

Here’s me thinking that LJ can point to continous progression since being here!

5 hours ago, italian dave said:

Crapdiff!!!! How very unfunny! I bet you call those other clubs Swindle and Florist too?! High comedy! At least you called Neil Warnock ‘Mr W’ and not the equally unfunny ‘Colin’ - that definitely works in your favour!

Archived