IGNORED

Bristol City v Swansea City Match Day 5

19 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

Matt has said in a previous thread that City don't list the teamsheet in formation order to avoid giving the opposition even the smallest insight into our tactics for the match. Makes perfect sense really, football is a game of the smallest margins and so surrendering even the minutest advantage isn't worth it imo.

Haha really? How unbelievably tinpot.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

Matt has said in a previous thread that City don't list the teamsheet in formation order to avoid giving the opposition even the smallest insight into our tactics for the match. Makes perfect sense really, football is a game of the smallest margins and so surrendering even the minutest advantage isn't worth it imo.

Absolutely pathetic.

The annoyance factor for thousands far outweighs any so - called advantage.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Afternoon all!   Sorry but can't see more than a draw today,  which will be a great result for us considering the Swans form. Hoping for more, but unfortunately can't see it, as long as we don't get hammered, I will be happy. Still, COYR's!

Aft'noon ETR.:sub:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Absolutely pathetic.

The annoyance factor for thousands far outweighs any so - called advantage.

Exactly.

The idea that any manager in the second level of English football is going to look at that line up announcement and think "hmmmmm...well I thought they were going to play Weimann up front...but this looks like he might be playing CDM...looks like Hunt is up top. Right. Change of tactics it is!" Is absolutely laughable.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Looking forward to seeing Matty Taylor today.  Thought he looked sluggish v Boro, and despite his goal and hard work v QPR I thought he still didn’t look sharp.

LJ mentioned in his presser that he thought MT had got the rustiness out of his legs on Tuesday, so i’m Hoping to see more from him today.

Agreed. Glad he's starting. I've always thought he needs a run of games. The goal v QPR would have been a confidence boost. Now he needs to show us what he can do.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Exactly.

The idea that any manager in the second level of English football is going to look at that line up announcement and think "hmmmmm...well I thought they were going to play Weimann up front...but this looks like he might be playing CDM...looks like Hunt is up top. Right. Change of tactics it is!" Is absolutely laughable.

Pisano played CB against Plymouth to then play LB against boro and then moved back to CB against QPR. Opposition could have based their set peices and tactics on such factors. 

11 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Really getting desperate now if that’s the ‘edge’ we’re going to have against the opposition.

If the mowers come out at half time, for half the pitch, at AG we’ve really fallen down the rabbit hole.