Weston Super Mare vs Bath City

Dorking/Gloucester City vs Bromley

Met Police/Tiverton Town vs Havant and Waterlooville

Torquay vs Winchester City

Chippenham/Hendon vs somebody

Billericay vs Taunton/St Albans City

W-s-M or Bath Vs R*vers is on then

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Will be missing the 4th round if Farm get through.

Working that evening, could have managed a home game, but not an away one

If we get through and it's on the Saturday, I'm very tempted to give up my Brentford ticket for it to be honest

Here's the draw in full; https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fa-cup-draw-fourth-qualifying-13382520

NORTH SECTION
Cleethorpes Town or Guiesley vs Stourbridge

Warrington Town vs FC Halifax Town

Chorley vs Barrow

Hartlepool United vs Workington or Kidsgrove Athletic

AFC Fylde vs Chesterfield

Southport vs Ashton United

Blyth Spartans vs York City

Harrogate Town vs Wrexham

Dunston UTS vs Gateshead

Stockport County vs Altrincham

Marine vs Salford City

Witton Albion vs Solihull Moors

Alfreton Town vs St Neots Town or Coalville Town

SOUTH SECTION
Woking vs Welling United

Hitchin Town vs Leatherhead or Hanwell Town

Chippenham Town or Hendon vs Maidenhead United

Eastbourne Borough vs Slough Town or Bristol Manor Farm

Hemel Hempstead Town vs Oxford City

Weston-Super-Mare vs Bath City

Boreham Wood vs Dagenham and Redbridge

Tiverton Town or Metropolitan Police vs Havant and Waterloovile

Gloucester City or Dorking Wanderers vs Bromley

Aldershot Town vs Kettering Town

Torquay United vs Winchester City

Billericay Town vs Taunton Town or St Albans City

Eastleigh vs Hampton and Richmond Borough

Wealdstone vs Sutton United

Ebbsfleet United vs Worthing

Maidstone United vs Leyton Orient

Haringey Borough vs Horsham or Poole Town

Barnet vs Braintree Town

Concord Rangers vs Dover Athletic

2 hours ago, 22A said:

Here's the draw in full; https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fa-cup-draw-fourth-qualifying-13382520

NORTH SECTION
Cleethorpes Town or Guiesley vs Stourbridge

Warrington Town vs FC Halifax Town

Chorley vs Barrow

Hartlepool United vs Workington or Kidsgrove Athletic

AFC Fylde vs Chesterfield

Southport vs Ashton United

Blyth Spartans vs York City

Harrogate Town vs Wrexham

Dunston UTS vs Gateshead

Stockport County vs Altrincham

Marine vs Salford City

Witton Albion vs Solihull Moors

Alfreton Town vs St Neots Town or Coalville Town

SOUTH SECTION
Woking vs Welling United

Hitchin Town vs Leatherhead or Hanwell Town

Chippenham Town or Hendon vs Maidenhead United

Eastbourne Borough vs Slough Town or Bristol Manor Farm

Hemel Hempstead Town vs Oxford City

Weston-Super-Mare vs Bath City

Boreham Wood vs Dagenham and Redbridge

Tiverton Town or Metropolitan Police vs Havant and Waterloovile

Gloucester City or Dorking Wanderers vs Bromley

Aldershot Town vs Kettering Town

Torquay United vs Winchester City

Billericay Town vs Taunton Town or St Albans City

Eastleigh vs Hampton and Richmond Borough

Wealdstone vs Sutton United

Ebbsfleet United vs Worthing

Maidstone United vs Leyton Orient

Haringey Borough vs Horsham or Poole Town

Barnet vs Braintree Town

Concord Rangers vs Dover Athletic

I know there are a lot of local derbies in there but one that sticks out is Stockport v Altrincham. That`ll be a big old crowd at Edgeley Park I reckon.

12 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I know there are a lot of local derbies in there but one that sticks out is Stockport v Altrincham. That`ll be a big old crowd at Edgeley Park I reckon.

Dunston UTS vs Gateshead could be a good one.

Dunston is an area of Gateshead, so about as much of a derby as they could have asked.

However, Dunston are in the Northern League division one (Tier nine) and Gateshead are Conference (or Division 5/League 3 as it is known to the Blue lot.)

Reckon BBC might pick that as their red button game.

8 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Dunston UTS vs Gateshead could be a good one.

Dunston is an area of Gateshead, so about as much of a derby as they could have asked.

However, Dunston are in the Northern League division one (Tier nine) and Gateshead are Conference (or Division 5/League 3 as it is known to the Blue lot.)

Reckon BBC might pick that as their red button game.

I didn`t know that, I had no idea what/where Dunston was TBH, but that is a dream for them. Reckon they`ll switch it to Gateshead?

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

I didn`t know that, I had no idea what/where Dunston was TBH, but that is a dream for them. Reckon they`ll switch it to Gateshead?

I only knew because they said on the radio when the draw was done!

Not sure if clubs can swap the ground nowadays either, wouldnt blame them if they wanted to though.

11 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I only knew because they said on the radio when the draw was done!

Not sure if clubs can swap the ground nowadays either, wouldnt blame them if they wanted to though.

I think they can provided it`s for safety/police reasons and not just to make more dosh and I can`t imagine Tyneside plod being happy with it going ahead as drawn.

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think they can provided it`s for safety/police reasons and not just to make more dosh and I can`t imagine Tyneside plod being happy with it going ahead as drawn.

Think you might be right there.

Newcastle are home the day of the 4th round, but seen some of their fans asking for the Dunston game to be on the Friday night.

21 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Correct. An appeal can go to the Professional Game Board to have the tie switched for safety / policing reasons etc.

They could ask to play at St.James Park, not for the extra money of course! ?

1 hour ago, Arsene's Wanger said:

Correct. An appeal can go to the Professional Game Board to have the tie switched for safety / policing reasons etc.

You could be on to something there. Ashley lets them have the ground free (and in the process gets some much-needed positive publicity), they make it a tenner a ticket and get a 25k gate with the place full of Geordies who can go down the Bigg Market afterwards. They make a mint on pints & pies into the bargain and if the BBC also stick it on telly everyone`s a winner.

1 hour ago, Arsene's Wanger said:

9 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

You could be on to something there. Ashley lets them have the ground free (and in the process gets some much-needed positive publicity), they make it a tenner a ticket and get a 25k gate with the place full of Geordies who can go down the Bigg Market afterwards. They make a mint on pints & pies into the bargain and if the BBC also stick it on telly everyone`s a winner.

I did a google.

They could request a ground change on the basis of safety, but it would be moved to the nearest suitable ground, which may well be the Gateshead stadium (capacity 11,800) but every club submits a form when entering the FA Cup stating various things including capacity, any money from the attendance being bigger than their ground would be added to the prize pot, rather than go to Dunston

Newcastle are at home the day of the Dunston vs Gateshead game, but maybe some fans would go to that instead as a gesture to Mike Ashley.

16 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

The Met Police play where their college is - Hendon. I'm surprised that in the earlier rounds which are more regionalised, they didn't get drawn together then.

3 minutes ago, 22A said:

The Met Police play where their college is - Hendon. I'm surprised that in the earlier rounds which are more regionalised, they didn't get drawn together then.

I fear Tiverton have blown their chance on Saturday, They really should have beaten them at home and will struggle up there I think.

11 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Slough beat Manor Farm 4-0.

I thought the scoreline flattered Slough, though they were the better team on the night.

Yes, most Slough players looked very comfortable on the ball, whereas I thought that Manor Farm had one or two that were weak links which probably made the difference. At 2 down mind MF had their chances and I thought were still in it. The MF striker number 10 is a class act at that level, his movement and first touch was excellent.

Come on Taunton tonight now, home v St Albans. I doubt it will be the same size of home win as it was the last time I watched St Albans but you never know!

I think 11 is still the most goals I`ve seen in a competitive game. I`ve seen a couple of 6-4s, the 8-2 v Walsall and the 5-5 v Hull last season but I don`t think I`ve ever seen more than that 9-2 in 1996.

1 hour ago, NickJ said:

Yes, most Slough players looked very comfortable on the ball, whereas I thought that Manor Farm had one or two that were weak links which probably made the difference. At 2 down mind MF had their chances and I thought were still in it. The MF striker number 10 is a class act at that level, his movement and first touch was excellent.

The Farm manager wasn't happy with a couple of players, said he thought they gave up earlier than they should have.

Cant be too upset overall though, a win in the FA trophy on Saturday would be great to bounce back

45 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Come on Taunton tonight now, home v St Albans. I doubt it will be the same size of home win as it was the last time I watched St Albans but you never know!

I think 11 is still the most goals I`ve seen in a competitive game. I`ve seen a couple of 6-4s, the 8-2 v Walsall and the 5-5 v Hull last season but I don`t think I`ve ever seen more than that 9-2 in 1996.

I think 11 is my highest too, but seen it 4 times, 3 at Manor Farm and one at Mangotsfield

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The Farm manager wasn't happy with a couple of players, said he thought they gave up earlier than they should have.

Cant be too upset overall though, a win in the FA trophy on Saturday would be great to bounce back

I know Lee, asked him earlier what his half time chat with the ref was all about, apparently the ref missed a deliberate Slough handball in their penalty area just before half time, being down the other end I thought the MF players were appealing that the ball had gone over the line - if they'd gone in only one down at half time who knows it may have been another story.

1 minute ago, NickJ said:

I know Lee, asked him earlier what his half time chat with the ref was all about, apparently the ref missed a deliberate Slough handball in their penalty area just before half time, being down the other end I thought the MF players were appealing that the ball had gone over the line - if they'd gone in only one down at half time who knows it may have been another story.

A little earlier than that Howe (MFs 10) was clipped by the goalkeeper and the gk was booked, I thought that happened inside the box but we only got a freekick.

Was behind the goal for the handball shout and couldn't tell, but one of MFs players had a perfect view and he was absolutely adamant it was handball.

Archived