IGNORED

The Best Away Win Of Lee Johnson's Reign

Curr Avon

We've beaten an ex Premiership team on their own patch, who matched high flying Leeds in midweek, with an outstanding, authoritative display, with a clean sheet to boot.

The Kalas signing looks genius, Weimann is imperious and Lee Johnson has stunned us all again.

Wow. Just. Wow.

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

Authoritative. Disciplined. Complete opposite to Tuesday night. Came as a delightful surprise to me! Produce performances like that consistently and this will be a season to enjoy. 

And we've got Fammy's return next Sunday, plus a rumoured incoming Premiership midfielder. Brilliant.

4 minutes ago, Redstart said:

In contrast take a look at Ipswich today - fan power forced out an established Mick Mills, sold a few players for a fair few quid and are now bottom of the table.

"Horses" for courses. And sorry to be pedantic, but it was mister charisma, Mick MCCARTHY.

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

We've beaten an ex Premiership team on their own patch, who matched high flying Leeds in midweek, with an outstanding, authoritative display, with a clean sheet to boot.

The Kalas signing looks genius, Weimann is imperious and Lee Johnson has stunned us all again.

Wow. Just. Wow.

On the M4 on the way back Mark, said much the same to Neil.

1 hour ago, Redstart said:

In contrast take a look at Ipswich today - fan power forced out an established Mick Mills, sold a few players for a fair few quid and are now bottom of the table.

As a retired Tractor Boy, I appreciate your reference to my childhood hero - even if it was a typo!

I sincerely wish they do not remain bottom of the table.....

12 minutes ago, Renaissance Williams said:

As a retired Tractor Boy, I appreciate your reference to my childhood hero - even if it was a typo!

I sincerely wish they do not remain bottom of the table.....

Excuse the typo, the shock and pleasure of City defending so well for 90 minutes and more got to me I think. I always liked Mick Mills as an England player, if I'm honest I do like Mick McCarthy too - I do fear for Ipswich this year but it's very early doors yet.

Archived