IGNORED

Could all the 'LJ out' brigade post here please...

cityexile

On 26/08/2018 at 13:45, Robbored said:

You don’t know what ‘neutral ‘  means?           :dunno:

I’ll explain.........it means neither for or against LJ or in simpler terms ‘on the fence’

Got it now?       :fingerscrossed:

Yep. I’m not stupid. I know what the word means.

Might have helped though if you’d quoted what I’d said. Context means so much ?

I started this tongue in cheek...and here we are.

I am sure every fan, whatever they post on here, gets behind the team on the day, and is delighted with recent results.

We are work in progress, and discussions will continue, as they must. It’s kind of the point of a forum...

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

I started this tongue in cheek...and here we are.

I am sure every fan, whatever they post on here, gets behind the team on the day, and is delighted with recent results.

We are work in progress, and discussions will continue, as they must. It’s kind of the point of a forum...

The problem with discussing our Club, is that it's all a bit futile...unless we were all to know the in's and out's of everything happening behind closed doors.

We are given titbits, and info, that is either said to appease or promote the club in a good light.

When discussing performances, we can only judge from what we see for 90 mins.

The rest, is just at most, an educated guess based on what we've heard or seen.

So much goes on...Football used to be so much more simpler. There are so many anomalies to take into consideration these days.

Then you have to times that by the number of teams in the league. All striving to do the same thing.

We are dealing with human beings...not objects.

Then from a fans perspective...emotion. So much is said from an emotional, rather than rational state.

If we were all to actually stop and read what we post, in front of the players and owner and coach, we would all consider twice what we post.

The majority post without thinking...and do so out of frustration, emotion and wanting the best for the club...regardless of what's happening behind the scenes.

It's a bit like voting for Brexit...without knowing anything about the plan to get out of Europe, the consequences, the future etc...based on 'All these immigrants coming over and taking our jobs' ? 

All a bit silly really...

Archived