IGNORED

Will the real Lee Johnson please stand up?

Bristol Oil Services

Think about yourself at work. Some days you're brilliant and employee of the month, other times it's "a bad day at the office". It's the same with Managers and players too.

This is what makes sport so wonderful, nothing is guaranteed.

23 minutes ago, 22A said:

Think about yourself at work. Some days you're brilliant and employee of the month, other times it's "a bad day at the office". It's the same with Managers and players too.

I nearly got one star at Maccie D's during the highpoint of my working life.  So close yet…………….  ?

2 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

A good result at Swansea and everyone is going on like we’ve just beaten Barcelona and Real Madrid, we all must remember how we started last season? Consistency is what will make people happy. 

Yep a win v Blackburn is now my expectation...consistency is key

4 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

A good result at Swansea and everyone is going on like we’ve just beaten Barcelona and Real Madrid, we all must remember how we started last season? Consistency is what will make people happy. 

And one defeat last week and just as many were proclaiming us as relegation probables.

6 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

We have been very consistent so far. Lost to a top team, beat two poor ones and drew against middling ones.

Just now, Northern Red said:

And one defeat last week and just as many were proclaiming us as relegation probables.

I still think we will be. 

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

We have been very consistent so far. Lost to a top team, beat two poor ones and drew against middling ones.

Yea totally agree.. this season. 

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Don’t wish to be awkward, but those who excel have very few bad days. 

The vast majority are good.

Archived